48

"I never thought that you would stoop so low." Becky yelled at her in anger.

"I'm the mafia. I'm a devil. I always hurt people, I don't show any mercy to them. This is my real side Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. You messed up with the wrong person and now you have to pay for your deeds." Freen said darkly.

Becky glared at her with a sneer on her face. "Just to show me your evilness, you burn my parents villa and my last gift from my parents. Everything you burn means a lot to me, Freen! I will never get all that again from my parents! If people gave the same thing towards me, it doesn't mean anything! It's not from my parents! You ruined everything!" shouted Becky.

"This is what I want to see from you, Becky. This is what you are afraid of, right?!"

Becky slapped Freen in the face again. "You will receive the same thing from me. You think I won't repay your actions!"

Becky quickly took the gun from Freen's pocket. "Give me back my necklace!" She warned her sternly. She almost cry out.

Freen's men raised their guns at Becky.

"I know you won't shoot the gun towards my men and me." Freen said with full confidence. She threw the necklace into the villa area.

Becky smiled evilly. "You know nothing about me." She pressed the trigger and shot one of Freen's leg and some her men,making everybody shock.

"It's just a little bit." Becky entered the villa. She called the fire department to rush to her current location.

She fumbled for her necklace. She didn't care about the thick smoke that surrounded her."I have to find it."

After 25 minutes, Becky passed out inside the villa. The thick smoke making her hard to breathe.

She was taken by the fire department to the hospital. They contacted Becky's family immediately when they got there.

Boonpraset and her wife came to the hospital quickly. The same goes for their children and grandchildren. They were very worried about Becky's condition.

"Where is my niece?" asked Urrasaya.

"Calm down, Tirak."

"Nadech! I'm afraid our niece die!"

Nadech squeezed Urrasaya's cheek. "Don't think negatively. Our little Becbec is a strong person. It's impossible for her to die."

They entered Becky's ward when a nurse informed them of Becky's whereabouts.

Becky lay weakly on the bed. Net ignorantly pinched Becky's cheek.

"Do you want me to cut off your finger?!" asked Becky. "I'm not in the mood right now!"

Her extended family swarmed her. Her face was kissed by them. She just sat on the bed silently. Some of them cried in joy because Becky was okay.

"Why grandpa, grandma and aunt Urrasaya crying? I'm not dead yet. You three should save those tears for my funeral tho!" Becky rolled her eyes.

Nadech and Mark pinched Becky's cheek.

"Don't talk like that again!" said Mark firmly.

Becky squeezed both of their hands very hard. They both hissed in pain.

"White, I want you to give me all the locations of the Miss Freen Sarocha Chankimha club. I want it before this Thursday."

"What do you want to do?"

"Nothing. I just want to know about her club deeply." said Becky.