78

Becky took care of Freen until she fully recovered, their life went smoothly even though Becky was still afraid of the arrival of William's family who would take Ian from her.

This evening, Becky looked very moody. She is left behind by her family, friends especially Ian and Freen at home. She was not allowed to go out unless her grandpa gave her permission.

"Why am I locked up like an animal in a zoo?" she muttered. She turned to face the bodyguards guarding her. "Why are you all guarding me?" she asked firmly.

"Your grandpa told us to take care of you."

Becky rolled her eyes. "I miss my baby boy and miss Hottie." she sighed.

Becky spends her time alone until late at night. Freen hugged her from behind and asked her to use the dress she had prepared.

"Where did you go earlier?" asked Becky. "Why don't you pick up my call?!"

"BB, I'm busy preparing for our wedding. We will get married tonight and celebrate your birthday." explained Freen.

"Huh?! Didn't you..."

"I know you will be surprised. I still remember my words but it's not wrong to marry you early, right? Didn't you say you wanted to taste my banana?" Freen smirked.

Becky whispered to him. "You won't get the first night from me, I'm still on my period. You have to wait two weeks or a week." She bit Freen's ear a little.

"It's okay, BB."

"Didn't our son come with you?" Becky searched for Ian's whereabouts.

"He is with Nop. They are already at our wedding venue" said Freen.

"Ohhh...If that's the case, I'll get ready quickly."

"Can I help you undress?" Freen unbuttoned Becky's shirt.

"Of course."

Freen helped Becky undress. "My wife looks so sexy."

"Of course. This is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Your badass girl."

Freen kissed Becky's lips. She deepened the kiss. They kiss each other's lips until Becky stop Freen.

"Enough, Miss Hottie. Save your energy for a few days."

"Fine."

They went to the their wedding venue. Ian ran towards Becky with a bucket of roses when he saw Becky at the main entrance.

"Thank you, my prince."

"Welcome, mommy. Daddy asked me to give it to you."

"Which one?" Becky asked. Freen held Becky's small waist. "Of course, hottie daddy who is next to his mommy."

"I didn't ask you. I thought earlier, it was Nop who told Ian to give me this."

"LOL. You belong to me, not to Nop who has a small cock."

Becky flicked her forehead. "How do I know that Ian has accepted you as a daddy completely. That's why I ask. Stupid miss hottie!"

Freen kissed Becky's lips. "Your punishment for calling me stupid."

Becky giggled.

Their marriage went smoothly without any interruption. Their friends, family, and guests who were present witnessed their wedding with joy.

"Hey, Freen! Congratulations!" said doctor ciize.

"Welcome."

"Freen, this is for you." David handed Freen a gift.

Everyone was shocked except Becky. Becky held back a great deal of embarrassment.

"Why did you give me so many type of dildos and vibrators?!" Freen pretended to be surprised.

"Boss, isn't it…” David's words were cut off by Freen.

Freen whispered to him. "Don't reveal my secret that I asked you to buy. You bought the right thing but didn't wrap it! Do you want to embarrass me?"

"Sorry, boss."

"I'm not going to pay you for two months," Freen said.

"What?! But..."

"Fine! Fine! I will give you salary. This month I will give you 2 million." Freen whispered again.

"Becky, you can faint if you use this dildo. The size is about 10 CM." said White.

"It's not long." said Becky confidently.

"Becky, try it!" said Namtan.

Becky hits Namtan with a dildo.

"Why should I try? I want Freen's bananas to go in first before all this." explained Becky. "You will give it to me, right my babe?" Becky winked at Freen.

"I guess so." said Freen.