70

Becky paced in her room thinking about Freen's condition. She was very angry and worried at the same time.

"She tricked me! She thinks I can't fight them?! I am not weak person!" Becky is muttering in anger. She is extremely angry with Freen for sending her alone here by tricking her.

After some time, Freen reached there and as Becky saw Freen, she rushed to Freen and hugged her, encircling her arms around Freen neck.

Becky is so relieved and grateful to see Freen fine and a smile flashed on her face. She's pulling Freen closer to herself, hugging her firmly.

Freen slowly raised her hands and embraced her into her warm arms. For a few seconds, they both forgot about the whole world in each other arms, their lips are drawn up to a blissful smile.

"Thank God, you're safe." Becky murmured after breaking the hug and placed thousands of soft kisses all over her face. Freen is profusely amazed to see her care.

"My badass girl, I'm fine." Freen words brought Becky back on the earth and her smile faded into a frown.

Becky who wanted to punch Freen's face as punishment was detained by Freen herself. "Why do you suddenly want to punch my face?" Freen asked confused.

"Because you deserve it!"

Becky's grandparents who wanted to discuss Freen and Becky's engagement and wedding were surprised at the door of Becky's room when saw the incident.

"What happened here?" asked Yongwareet.

"Grandma, she tricked me!" She tried to kick Freen's cock.

Freen easily hugged Becky tightly from behind as Becky focused on hearing the word "marriage" from her grandpa's mouth.

"You will regret if you kick my cock. My cock is the main source of making children for you." Freen whispered.

Becky rolled her eyes. "Let me go first!"

"Promise me you will not smack me down."

"Are you scared?"

"Ehemm... We are still here. Don't you two want to talk about the engagement?" asked Boonpraset.

Freen released Becky. Becky pinched Freen's arm and ran towards her grandma with a mischievous smile.

"When are you two going to get engaged?"

"Grandpa, can't we just get married?" asked Becky.

"No." said Boonpraset firmly.

"If that's the case, after these five days, I want to get engaged to her. After that, I will ask Freen to set the wedding date." explained Becky.

"We're getting married a week after your birthday. Do you agree?" Freen asked Becky.

"Hmm..."

"After this, don't forget give us  beautiful and handsome great-grandchild." said Yongwareet.

"Let's make a softball team, don't you want it, Freen?" joked Becky.

"If that's what you want. I can't say no."

"I'm just kidding." said Becky.

"I think I want twins. If it's not twins, it's okay too."

Becky whispered in Freen's ear. "I know which position is suitable for making twins. Do you want to try it now?"

Freen's face flushed. Not only that, her ears are also red.

Boonpraset and his wife confused. They looked at Freen and Becky.

"Kids these days really like to whisper in front of older people, don't they?" thought Boonpraset.

"I think Freen needs to rest now. She must be tired now. Right, Freen?"

"Huh?!" Freen was shocked.

Becky forced Freen to nod her head.

"Yea. I'm really tired now." Freen showed her fake smile.

"Oh..okay. We are leaving now."