72

Becky went over to Freen who was holding Ian who was sleeping soundly. She kissed Freen's cheek briefly then winked at her.

"Such a flirt girl." Freen rolled her eyes.

"But you like me to flirt with you."

"Whatever." said Freen.

"Miss hottie, before going back. I want to go to my grandpa's resort first. He told me to take an important document."

"Then, let's go to your grandpa's resort." Freen stepped out of the spa followed by Becky.

On the way to the resort, Becky felt something was wrong. She saw that there were several cars following their car now. She was very sure that it was not her bodyguards car.

After all, during vacations, she doesn't bring bodyguards at all.

Her eyes saw a man she knew very well through a mirror view. That is Irin's husband's brother. Becky is nervous now.

"Becky, I think what happened this morning is going to happen again." Freen said seriously. She glanced at Becky. "Please take the gun there."

Becky took the gun. She, who wanted to open the car window was blocked by Freen with one hand. "Don't act crazy, Becky. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I can handle this matter. This is my matter, miss hottie."

"If I say no, please no do it!" Freen raised her voice slightly.

Ian woke up from his sleep. He was sobbing. Becky took Ian and coaxed him.

"Freen, they want to take Ian from me. I think Irin's husband's family already knows about Ian. I need Nop help right now."

"Huh?! Why?! Do you love that man?!" Freen felt furious.

"Freen, i don't love him I want him to bring Irin's family inside my family's palace area. The safety of Irin's family is also in danger. William's family will threaten me with Irin's family to take custody of Ian." explained Becky.

"Ian's custody is now legally in your hands. Why do you want to worry?" asked Freen.

"How can I not worry if I am dealing with William's family who are related by blood to Ian. Between me and them, they have more rights than me."

"What do you want to do now? I don't think we can fight them now. Ian is with us."

"If Ian didn't come with us, you wouldn't have told me to shoot them either." murmured Becky.

"What are you talking about me?"

" Nothing, Miss Hottie."

They heard gunshots, the goons started firing at their car from behind. Freen became anxious for Becky and Ian.

"I will protect both of you."

"I will protect you too, Miss Hottie." Becky grinned at her. She rolled down the window. She started firing at the men who are following them.

Freen didn't have time to stop Becky. "Becky, please be careful."

"Call me BB." Becky looked at Freen.

"Look at your enemy, Rebecca!!" said Freen firmly. "Don't be careless!"

"My enemies are not handsome and hot like you. I'd rather see you."

"This is not the right time for you to flirt with me."

While Becky was busy talking to Freen, Freen noticed a bullet almost hit Becky. She protected Becky  quickly.

"Stupid!" said Freen to Becky.

"I'm sorry."

Freen led Becky and Ian out of the car. The three of them headed to the forest. Freen did not forget to bring Ian's supplies such as milk and other things that Becky prepared from the house before they going out.

They are running in the jungle, sweating and breathing heavily.

"I think we should stop here. They won't able to find us because we have come so far."

"You're right." Freen put Ian down. Ian looked up at Freen.

"Red." said Ian.

Becky's eyes looked at Freen's injured arm which is still bleeding.

"And we have to do something for this also." Becky said, pointing at Freen wound.