32

Freen released Becky from her hold. She gave Becky an umbrella. "Go back yourself. You're not a kid who doesn't know the way back home. I'll wait at the intersection. If you can get there not more than 25 minutes, I will give you a cup of milk tea."

"Are you challenging me?" Becky smirked.

"Of course."

"Apart from milk tea. I want to kiss your cheek, is that okay?" asked Becky. "If it's not okay, I won't walk."

"Okay. Just one kiss"

Becky nodded her head quickly. "After that, I want your lips. Then, your big banana."

"Don't ask for more if you don't want me to shoot you here."

Becky rolled her eyes.

Now Becky looked to her left and right, she was already abandoned by Freen. "This is for a kiss and milk tea!" She encouraged herself.

She walked slowly. Suddenly, it rained heavily.

She walked fast. What Freen said is true. She can walk normally.

She reached where Freen was waiting for her. She kissed Freen's cheek without asking her permission.

"Thank you, Miss Hottie. I can walk again."

Freen was surprised to be kissed by Becky suddenly. "Don't kiss me like that."

"Didn't you say I could kiss you?"

"Whatever. Let's go home!" Freen rolled her eyes.

They returned to the mansion. Becky ran around in the mansion. She was happy to be able to walk as usual. "I can hit people now with my long legs." She said in a loud voice and arrogantly.

Freen left her alone without looking at her again. She feels tired now.

"I can't wait to hit the people who bother me." said Becky with her smirk.

Puppy appear out of nowhere. He rubbed his body against Becky's legs.

"Who are you?"

The dog barked at Becky. Becky picked it up and looked at the collar on the dog's neck. "Fluffy? Is your name fluffy?" She tilted her head.

"Since when was there a dog in the mansion. Did Miss Hottie kidnap a puppy? Poor you. I will find your owner." said Becky. "Why your name is fluffy? You are no a girl. Nevermind. This is the modern era."

Becky put the dog down. The dog followed Becky into the room.

"Why are you following me? Are you in love with me? I belong to Freen Sarocha Chankimha. You have to ask her for permission to love me. But the way, I love you too. You like my son, Bonbon." said Becky.

"You are cute. Your owner must be cute too, right? You can't really stay here. This mansion is very scary for animals and people who are very scared because the lord of this mansion likes to shoot people even though it's just a threat." explained Becky.