42

Becky grinned widely with triumph, placing her head on her chest. She touched Freen's breast with sly smile.

"Don't touch my breast!" said Freen firmly.

"I didn't touch it on purpose."

Freen laid her down on the bed quickly while Becky's just grinning at her.

"You still smile when you're hurt. Does it not hurt? Why did you hurt yourself?"

"Physical wound doesn't hurt me." Becky answered her in s serious tone. Her voice stored some kind of deep pain.

They stared each other eyes. Freen noticed the expression on Becky's face change. She wants to ask but she just stared at her silently, wondering why she said those words.

"I did it deliberately so that you couldn't able to close the door." Becky told her and again grinned at her.

Freen shook her head in utter disbelief. "You're a completely insane woman."

"I know." Becky chuckled. Freen is utterly shocked after seeing this.

"Now keep quiet and let me do the dressing of your ankle."

"It is very impossible for me to remain silent."

Freen rolled her eyes and went to bring the first aid box. "This woman is different from the others." She murmured,taking out the box.

Freen is still naked. Becky eyes are filled with immense desires. She bit her lower lip. She is so aroused by seeing her tempting wet body.

Freen strolled to her with the first aid box, ignoring her constant intense gaze which is filled with desires.

Freen knelt in front of her. As Freen hands touched her leg, she shivered. Her touch has such a profound effect on her.

Freen treated Becky's wound carefully.

Becky can vividly see that Freen cares for her. For the first time, someone other than her extended family is genuinely concerned for her and treated her wound carefully.

Freen almost kissed Becky's right cheek after finishing treat her wound.

It was only a few inches before her lips really kissed Becky's cheek. She stopped when she realised what she's doing. Becky pouted sadly at her.

"You care about me."

"No!" She growled at her like she's answering to herself.

Becky scoffed "the truth is not going to change if you show your anger."

Freen grabbed her chin roughly. "Don't dream that I care about you, understand?" she stared at her darkly.

Becky rolled her eyes. "I'm not scared of you, so stop wasting your time to scare me."

"I think I need to vent my demonic nature on you."

Becky, who wanted to talk was scolded by Freen. "I don't want to hear anything from your mouth. I don't care for you. You aren't my type." She stood up. "And today, I'll show what types of girl I like." She dashed out of her room after saying this.