33

Becky stood in the front yard of the mansion with a cup of hot chocolate. Her eyes were busy seeing Freen talking to her men.

She tried to get Freen's attention by whistling.

Freen glared at Becky but as her eyes moved to Becky flawless and luscious body, her body felt hot and her eyes glinted with profound desires. She's looking extremely attractive in a thin  white nightgown.

Becky waved her hand at Freen. She approached Freen without feeling scare.

"Look down!" said Freen.

Her men looked down quickly. They did not dare to protest the orders of their superiors.

"Good morning, hottie. What are you doing here?"

Freen rolled her eyes and suddenly her eyes fell on the truck driver who is ogling Becky body. She felt a sharp pang of envy and frowned at the truck driver.

She marched to the truck and pulled the driver out of the truck by grasping his collars. She clenched her fist and started hitting him in fury nonstop. She's devoured by jealousy and lost control over herself. She's punching him mercilessly.

Becky's eyes dilated in shock. The same goes for her men.

No one knows why Freen acted violently like that. Even she also doesn't know what happened to her.

Her wounded hand started bleeding. Becky became anxious for her. She rushed towards her.

"Are you okay?"

Freen didn't answer Becky's question. She warned the truck driver. "Get lost from here! I don't want to see you around my mansion again!" The driver left from there immediately.

"Find another driver!" She instructed one of her me before glaring at Becky. She seized her wrist and dragged her into mansion.

"Miss Hottie, what wrong with you?"

"Change your clothes!" shouted Freen furiously.

"Huh? Why should I change? This dress is beautiful. After all, I haven't showered yet." Becky looked at herself.

"This clothes is ugly. It hurts my eyes. Don't wear clothes like this again. If you want to use it, lock yourself in a room. One more thing, don't you dare to wear thin clothes especially the sexy clothes in my mansion. You are not the only one living here."

"You can't stop me from wearing the clothes I like." smirked Becky.

"You are in my mansion. Everyone who sets foot here must obey the rules I set." said Freen firmly.

"I don't care about the rules you set. I am not a secondary student who should obey such stupid rules."

"Change now!!"

"No. I'm too lazy to change clothes now."

Freen grabbed her hands and pulled her closer. "Why are you so stubborn?"

"You can give orders to anyone in this mansion, Miss Hottie but not in front of me because I only listen to myself."

Freen rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration. She decided to throw away all of Becky's clothes. She went to Becky's room immediately.

"Where are you going, Miss Hottie? Tell me!"

"Fuck you! Can you shut up?!" shouted Freen without looking back.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Freen ignored her.