3

Han Baiyi looked at the little toy in front of him hesitantly, and was stunned for several seconds when facing Bai Nuosi's expectant eyes.

  He squatted silently in the basin. Under Bai Nuosi's eyes, he slowly stretched out his front paws and pulled the little turtle and duck in the basin.

  Pull it and take a look at Bai Nuosi.

  Encouraged by Bai Nuosi's eyes, the little duck was pressed on the pelvic floor and made a "chirp" sound. Han Baiyi was silent for two seconds, glanced at Bai Nuosi's smiling eyes, and pressed the button again faster than his brain. Several times.

  The little duck chirped several times, and Bai Nuosi smiled and said, "Be gentle, baby, the little duck will feel pain too."

  Han Baiyi: "..."

  Han Baiyi looked at the duck that he had squashed and retracted his claws in a sullen voice.

  Bai Nuosi wound up the turtle's spring again and put it in the water for paddling. Han Baiyi's eyes were fixed on the little turtle having fun in the water. His claws were itchy, but he restrained himself in the end!

  Seeing that Bai Nuosi was really preparing to take a bath for him, Han Baiyi was a little confused.

  Ever since he was a child, he has never had the experience of being taken care of by others for bathing. Now Teacher Xiaobai wants to help Black Panther bathe. Should he go or not?

  What if his consciousness leaves and his mental body misbehaves?

  After all, the behavior of the mental body largely comes from the subconscious mind of the subject.

  Although he usually hides it very well, he can't stop his mental body from hiding as soon as he enters the rose garden.

  Seeing Bai Nuosi's eyes full of tenderness and his actions of carefully testing the water temperature for him, Han Baiyi subconsciously didn't want to let him down.

  If the mental body is afraid of Bai Nuosi and runs out of the bathtub, it will not only make this warm little home dirty, but Bai Nuosi will also be frightened.

  When Han Baiyi thought this way, he didn't delve into why he felt the same way, before the Black Panther Zai Zai was already with Bai Nuosi.

  Anyway, subconsciously, he didn't want to leave here.

  Bai Nuosi used the shower head to wash the black panther very gently. He first washed away the dirt on his body and then used baby shower gel to wash his hair.

  He also focused on washing the tail of the black panther cub. The tail of the black panther cub was covered with sticky mud, some of which had dried and stuck tightly to the hair of the tail, making it difficult to wash.

  Bai Nuosi squatted next to the black panther cub, grabbed his long tail with both hands, and washed it carefully with his fingers.

  The tail of the black panther cub was very dirty. It took Bai Nuosi a long time to wash it. The water in the basin had to be changed three times before the black panther cub was clean.

  Looking at the three basins full of black water, Han Baiyi felt very embarrassed. He was really sorry that he had made himself so dirty and that Teacher Xiaobai came to help wash it!

  After washing the dirt off Black Panther Cub's body, Bai Nuosi wiped Black Panther Cub's face with a soft cotton towel. While wiping, he laughed at him: "What a little cat."

  Han Baiyi: "..."

  Han Baiyi lowered his head a little shyly, too embarrassed to look at the gentle teacher Xiaobai.