46

While driving the baby scooter slowly, Bai Nuosi lowered his head and looked at the smart brain light screen, waiting for Huo Ranchuan's reply.

  The panda Zai Zai also held a lollipop made of hawthorn in its paws. It was sour and sweet. It liked to eat it very much. After taking a lick, it looked at the light screen in front of Teacher Xiaobai.

  Bai Nuosi waited for a while and said hesitantly: "Qiuqiu, do you think Principal Huo was injured too seriously and was hospitalized?"

  Thinking of the laser cannon that exploded on Director Huo's back yesterday, Bai Nuosi thought it was very possible!

  Although the orcs here are very strong, Bai Nuosi doesn't know how strong they are. He thought about it from his perspective and felt that if it were him, he would probably be gone by then.

  When Bai Nuosi thought of this, he suddenly became more worried. If Director Huo was hospitalized, what would happen to the baby snake?

  Speaking of which, he didn't know if Director Huo had any family members. Is there anyone taking care of the baby snake at this time?

  Bai Nuosi hesitated for a moment and was about to call Director Mengsi when suddenly he received a reply from Huo Ranchuan!

  Director Huo: [Convenient. 】

  Then, Director Huo quickly sent the location.

  Bai Nuosi looked at the location and found that Principal Huo also lived in the dormitory area, but it was quite far from Bai Nuosi's dormitory. One was probably in the East District and the other was in the West District. Bai Nuosi drove there in a scooter and it took half a day. About an hour.

  The eastern area is mainly inhabited by nurse practitioners and spiritual cubs from alien systems, and there will be more patrolling guards.

  The west area is where the staff of this system and the guards live. It is relatively remote and does not need patrols by guards. Huo Ranchuan's residence here is on the top floor of the first building.

  When Bai Nuosi came over with the panda Zai Zai, he found that he was not stopped outside the West District dormitory door. The AI ​​robot at the entrance scanned him and let him go immediately.

  Bai Nuosi was a little surprised. It seemed that Director Huo was a very thoughtful person. Knowing that he was coming, he actually set up the defense system in advance.

  Bai Nuosi parked his scooter in the small garden downstairs of the dormitory, then according to the address given by Huo Ranchuan, he walked to the first building and took the elevator to the 19th floor.

  There are only four rooms on the 19th floor, but three of them are unoccupied because Huo Ranchuan's mental strength is not stable. Sometimes when his mood fluctuates greatly, people with low mental strength levels around him can't stand it.

  Huo Ranchuan lived in the first room. When Bai Nuosi came to knock on the door, Huo Ranchuan had just returned.

  He had just finished taking a shower, and the wounds on his back had been bandaged. Although there were many bandages, it would not be obvious as long as he wore them more tightly.

  His house was relatively spacious, with a master bedroom and a side bedroom. He locked the golden eagle in the side bedroom, then hugged the bandaged Snake and whispered to it: "Little Bai, I'll be here soon." The teacher came over and asked about the bandages on your body. I said, after you shed your skin, your skin is too tender and easily injured, so you wrap it with a bandage for protection. You must not let him find the wounds on your body. Understand. ?"