16

When Bai Nuosi first entered the small classroom, he saw that the two small window sills in the classroom were spacious and empty. He planned to take the Zai Zai to plant some small potted plants and place them there.

  It allows them to bask in the sun, just let the babies be responsible for giving them some water every day, and it can also cultivate their sense of responsibility. He feels that he can kill two birds with one stone.

  Bai Nuosi prepared three small shovels and three small flower pots, and took the two cubs to the garden outside the classroom.

  The black round live ball also followed them and came to the beautiful rose garden together.

  Bai Nuosi said to the two cubs: "The flowers in the garden are so beautiful. Now, let's plant some flowers in our classroom to make it beautiful, okay? Come on, babies, First, shovel the soil like the teacher did."

  Bai Nuosi took a small shovel and shoveled soil into his flower pot.

  When babies like to play in mud and water, give them a small shovel and they can shovel in the ground all day long.

  The audience in the live broadcast room, regardless of adults or minors, all cried with envy on the spot.

  [Thinking of my spiritual body. When it first differentiated, it was put through rigorous training and took a lot of spiritual power enhancers. It didn't even dance or dig in the soil. Until now, it seems to have no interest in anything. Come on, it's very dull, I feel affected by it. 】

  [Oh my god, I'm so envious when I see this! Although I haven't differentiated yet, I loved playing in the mud when I was young, but my family always forced me to train. If I don't train well, I won't be able to differentiate into high-level mental power in the future, and I will be eliminated by the empire. ...]

  [Everyone, please wake up. The S-class mental body is so precious. Instead of paying close attention to special training, you are doing toddler dances and shoveling soil in the garden? Do you think this is normal? Let me say it again, sooner or later the empire will be destroyed in the hands of Huo Ranchuan! 】

  [It feels like the Rose Garden is not taking care of the spiritual babies, but is raising them to death in a planned way! If you don't believe me, just wait and see. If something happens to your mental body, see if Huo Ranchuan can take responsibility. 】

  ...

  I don't know what happened. Originally, everyone in the live broadcast room was watching the jokes about the mental cubs, but suddenly, there were a lot of sarcastic voices.

  The live broadcast room was full of chaos.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at it with a stern face, wondering who was going to end up with this, the dog was barking in Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room.

  Bai Nuosi found a cool place out of the sun and put down all his tools.

  However, it was obvious that the two cubs in front of them were not very keen on digging in the soil, which is very popular among children.

  Bai Nuosi taught them how to shovel soil: "Come on, babies, watch the teacher's actions, push down the small shovel first, and then shovel up the brown soil and pour it into our small basin! Babies, great , it can definitely be done, right?"

  The Teng Snake slowly rolled the shovel around its tail and poked at the ground. When he saw the Black Panther cub shoveling the soil seriously, he looked at the half-shoveled soil and then looked at his empty flower pot. , suddenly there is a sense of crisis!