31

Han Baiyi was wearing the uniform of a freshman in the military academy, holding a little black panther in his arms, and was leaning on the sofa in the mental healing room.

  The surroundings were quiet, no one disturbed them, and even the Han family, which was in a state of chaos, had no way to contact him.

  Han Baiyi reached out and gently stroked the little Black Panther's back, just like Teacher Xiaobai did.

  Little Black Panther's body smells good, not only the smell of baby shower gel, but also a light fragrance, which is the smell of Teacher Xiaobai's arms.

  Han Baiyi said softly to the little Black Panther: "I know you don't want to grow up, but it's been a day, how long do you want to last?"

  The little black panther was nestled in Han Baiyi's arms, not even looking at Han Baiyi.

  Han Baiyi was persuading the little Black Panther, but he was actually persuading himself. He murmured: "Only when we grow up can we become stronger. When we are stronger, we can apply to join General Huo's central area patrol guards and become patrol guards. I can apply to be transferred to the Rose Nursery. When the time comes, we can protect the nursery and also protect Teacher Xiaobai."

  When it said this, the little black panther's ears suddenly moved. It raised its head and looked at Han Baiyi steadily.

  The little black panther was moved.

  Teacher Xiaobai used to protect it, but now, it is about to protect Teacher Xiaobai.

  *

  In the Rose Nursery, Bai Nuosi got off Huo Ranchuan's car and returned to his room. He wanted to pack up all the toys that the little black panther had played with during this period, the tableware that he had used, etc. .

  Bai Nuosi explained to the viewers of the live broadcast: "The little black panther was picked up by its family. I don't know if we can see each other in the future, so I brought it the things that the little black panther used. Ducks, the little black panther likes them very much."

he viewers in the live broadcast room were very sorry:

  [Hey, I really didn't expect that Han Baiyi's spiritual body would evolve so quickly. He is indeed worthy of being the vice-captain. 】

  [Wooooooo, can we still see Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room in the future? All the S-class cubs are gone, and we can no longer suck the cubs in the clouds. QAQ]

  [The live broadcast room should not be closed, please help QAQ, although I know S-level is very rare! Don't the freshmen of the military academy claim to be one in a million? Isn't there a second S-level spiritual body to renew Teacher Xiaobai's skills? 】

  [Even if there is an S-class, there should be other caregivers, right? We can't all take care of all S-levels under Teacher Xiaobai. After all, Teacher Xiaobai still has Little Black Snake. 】

  ...

  Although no one knows the true identity of the little black snake yet, it is also an S-class, so the audience does not think that Rose Nursery will arrange a new spiritual cub for Bai Nuosi.

  The breakup between Han Baiyi and the Han family has been aroused on the Internet recently, and it has also been on the hot search. The video of Han Baiyi's speech has been watched countless times by hundreds of billions of netizens.

  This has also made many people love Binosi even more. The number of fans of Binosi has increased to almost one billion.

  [Although I know that there are other excellent nursery teachers in Rose Nursery, and I also know that Teacher Xiaobai has been very tired recently and should take a vacation, but if there is a new S-class, I still hope that they can be taken care of by Teacher Xiaobai! 】