85

Teacher Xiaobai's selection of the person of the year seems to be something that everyone expected. After all, there are no major events in the empire this year. The only major event is the trial implementation of the rose nursery.

  Huo Ranchuan's reputation can be said to be mixed, but the appearance of Teacher Xiaobai can be said to have saved the Rose Nursery.

  If it weren't for him, a gentle and patient caregiver who was recognized by the cubs, the cubs in this nursery would not know what would be happening.

  The audience is convinced that even if a childcare teacher is replaced in the live broadcast by Teacher Xiaobai, it may not be able to create such a sensational effect.

  This matter became a hot search topic, and the number of discussions reached hundreds of millions in half a day. Countless people wanted to go to the Imperial Military Academy to meet Teacher Xiaobai. Unfortunately, the Imperial Military Academy is very strict. Unless they are fresh graduates, they can get tickets to visit. Other ordinary people cannot enter at all.

Although Bai Nuosi was selected, for him, he didn't seem to have any sense of participation.

  The main reason is that except for the previous interviews, he did everything from online voting to application, etc., all through Rose Nursery, and he did nothing himself.

  Including now, regarding his acceptance of the award, Huo Ranchuan directly negotiated in person. The people on the selection committee could only nod and dare not say anything in front of General Huo.

  After listening to a few words, Bai Nuosi lowered his head and saw that the little lion was asleep and the little white tiger was also drowsy on the sofa. So, he carried the little lion to the sofa and put the little lion on the little white tiger's bed. Next to them, he whispered to them: "Baby, please go to sleep."

  The little white tiger glanced at the little lion, and then he lay down and fell asleep.

  Bai Nuosi covered the two cubs with blankets, and then sat on the sofa with the baby snake in his arms. The members of the selection committee were shocked when they saw it. Although they had seen it in the live broadcast room, they saw the baby with their own eyes. It's so shocking that Teacher Bai takes care of S-class cubs and holds Lord Huo's spiritual body in his arms.

  They couldn't help but look at Teacher Xiaobai and then at Huo Ranchuan, and they all mentally guessed the identities of Teacher Xiaobai and General Huo.

  After the matter was settled, the committee members left. Huo Ranchuan walked out of the office and looked at Teacher Xiaobai sitting in the rest area, as well as the little lion and little white tiger sleeping on the sofa. He lowered his voice. Asked: "Do you want to go back?"

  Bai Nuosi glanced at the time and saw that the two cubs had just slept for more than half an hour. He did not look at Huo Ranchuan, but looked down at the two cubs and whispered, "Let them sleep a little longer." Come on, come back in an hour."

  Babies need to secrete growth hormone during sleep. Only by sleeping more and sleeping well can they grow taller and bigger.

  Generally, cubs want to sleep when they are sleepy, and White Nose will not disturb them. What's more, lion cubs and white tiger cubs are naturally sleepy. Even though snake cubs sleep very little, they don't sleep much during the day except at night.

  After Bai Nuosi finished speaking, he paused and asked: "Is it okay, principal? Will it disturb you?"

  This lounge is in Huo Ranchuan's office. I wonder if he would mind.