64

Bai Nuosi didn't know that the snake baby lying on his shoulder had been staring at Yali with murderous eyes. After feeding the little lion some water, he asked the little lion: "Xingxing, do you want to take a rest and eat something?" thing?"

  The little lion thought of the digital biscuits and fruit candies that Teacher Xiaobai gave it before. His eyes lit up and he nodded fiercely: "I want to eat~"

  After the little lion finished speaking, he immediately turned around and looked around, and then successfully found a bench for him. He immediately ran over, jumped on the chair and sat down, as if he was waiting for food.

  Bai Nuosi hugged Teng She and asked Yali with a smile: "Would you like the little leopard to come with us for snacks? I brought a lot."

  When Teng She heard this, she raised her head and stared at Yali with cold eyes.

  Yali: "..."

  Yali scratched his head in embarrassment: "No, no need, we have been out for a long time, and it is time to go back now."

  Although he really wanted to chat more with Teacher Xiaobai and get along with him for a while, Yali was really stressed by staring at Teng She's murderous eyes.

  Bai Nuosi felt a little regretful: "Ah? Okay."

  He actually wanted to spend more time with Ari, for no other reason than that he wanted to find a companion for the little lion.

  The lion cub and the leopard cub are both furry cubs with similar body shapes. It would be great if they could play together every day.

  If they can become good friends and keep in touch, they will become smaller when they grow up.

  Bai Nuosi had no friends when he was a child, and he deeply understood the loneliness of being alone, so every time he took Zaizai with him, he always wanted to find a good friend for them.

  However, finding friends also depends on fate. Just like the little black panther before, you can't force it.

  The viewers in the live broadcast room were satisfied: [Yes, the baby snake performed very well and asked its owner to eat chicken drumsticks at night. 】

  [The snake baby is too scheming. It actually lay on Teacher Xiaobai's shoulder and glared at Yali. Teacher Xiaobai couldn't see it. That murderous look, tsk tsk tsk, made me scared even through the screen! Face covering.jpg.]

  [Family members, that is to say, General Huo has no sympathy for this situation! I really don't understand! 】

  ...

  It wasn't that Huo Ranchuan didn't agree, but he was in a meeting with the cabinet members. The previous incident of little black panther Han Baiyi's adoptive father being imprisoned could be regarded as causing Huo Ranchuan to stir up a hornet's nest.

  Those old-school aristocratic families began to make a fuss about this matter, causing trouble for Huo Ranchuan every day;

  Rose Nursery has taken good care of two S-classes, namely the little black panther and the red panda. They even evolved earlier than the S-class recorded in history. The little black panther only took about ten days, while the red panda, It didn't take more than half a month. Before that, the S-class, which had the fastest evolution record, also took nearly a month and a half. Not to mention Huo Ranchuan, whose Soaring Snake took a full half a year to start evolving.

After the little black panther and red panda evolved into sub-adult bodies, their mental power also made a qualitative leap, and they ranked among the best in the subsequent military academy training, even defeating experienced instructors.