39

Bai Nuosi saw that Teng She had finally drank milk and stopped making trouble. Then he gave the sandwich to the panda Zai Zai: "Qiuqiu, this is the breakfast the teacher made for you. It's a super delicious sandwich, and it also has honey in it." oh."

  Panda Zai Zai's sense of taste is insensitive, and he cannot taste anything that tastes too bland, so he will refuse to eat. Over time, he may even lose interest in things or suffer from anorexia.

  This is very detrimental to the physical growth of the pups.

  When Bai Nuosi is fed by the panda cub, he will deliberately add something with a strong taste to his complementary food. For example, pickled cucumber is a very good choice.

  Bai Nuosi prepared sandwiches, a small fruit cup, and three or four kinds of fruits soaked in yogurt for the Zai Zai. They were sour and sweet, and the panda Zai Zai would also like to eat them.

  The panda Zai Zai looked at the sandwich pushed over by Teacher Xiaobai. He stretched out his paw and picked up the sandwich to eat.

  Originally, Chu Jiangting had no expectations for this. He was also prepared that if it was really tasteless, he would have to let the panda Zai Zai finish the sandwich.

  After all, this was done by Teacher Xiaobai himself, so I have to give Teacher Xiaobai some face, right?

  As a result, the panda Zai Zai took a sip, and his eyes suddenly lit up. Everything he ate before had no taste, tasted like chewing wax, and even felt a little disgusting in his mouth.

  But not this sandwich!

  The texture is crunchy, sour and sweet, and very fragrant!

  The panda Zai Zai ate so happily. Bai Nuosi watched it eat with gentle eyes: "Qiu Qiu, is the sandwich made by the teacher delicious?"

  The panda Zai Zai whined, swallowed the lemon slice in the sandwich, and licked his tongue: "It's delicious!"

  Bai Nuosi felt a little sad when he saw the panda cub eating lemon slices without changing his expression. Why has his sense of taste deteriorated?

  It's not good to eat these exciting things all the time, but these things can also stimulate its taste buds to a certain extent, which may help restore its sense of taste.

  Bai Nuosi wrote down this question and planned to ask Dr. Sakina later.

  Just when Bai Nuosi lowered his head and recorded this on his brain, he suddenly saw from the corner of his eye that the panda cub climbed onto the table and grabbed the snake baby's sandwich with one paw.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Teng She, who had just finished drinking milk: "..."

  Audiences in the live broadcast room: [...]

  [Hiss, this panda cub, has it never been beaten? 】

  [Although the little black snake was always chased by it before, but to be honest, thinking about the situation where the little black snake pitted the little panther, I felt that the red panda might be in bad luck if he continued to do this! 】

  [Have you forgotten that the owner of the panda cub is Chu Jiangding? Chu Jiangting is so reckless, he may not be the unlucky one. 】

  ...

  The viewers in the live broadcast room were already placing bets on who would win and who would lose when the two Zaizai fought.

  At this moment, Bai Nuosi looked at the sandwich on the paws of the panda Zai Zai and said with a serious face: "Qiuqiu, this sandwich belongs to the snake baby. One for Qiuqiu and one for the snake baby."