56

Because Huo Ranchuan had been negotiating with the old man of the Qin family for a long time, it was already very late when he came back. It was almost past twelve o'clock, so he directly carried the little lion back to his bedroom.

  The Soaring Snake is still coiled up on the windowsill, sleeping soundly. Its mental strength has recovered a lot in the past two days, and its wounds have almost healed, but it is still lethargic. It seems that this showdown with the Golden Eagle will , is really wearing it out.

  After Huo Ranchuan threw the little lion into the room, he ignored it and went to the golden eagle's room to look at the golden eagle.

  He was not used to the golden eagle being so quiet today.

  When I opened the door, I saw the golden eagle's cage leaning tightly against the window sill. The golden eagle was lying there, staring at the pots of green plants on the windowsill.

  Huo Ranchuan: "???"

  Huo Ranchuan walked over and raised his eyebrows: "Where did that little potted plant come from?"

  The golden eagle stared at him warily, and then immediately spread its wings to block the small potted plants. It looked like a hen guarding its young.

  Huo Ranchuan was speechless for a moment: "It was Teacher Xiaobai who moved in, right? Don't worry, I won't touch you."

  "However," he changed his tone and smiled coolly: "If you make trouble again in the future, it won't necessarily be the case."

  Golden eagle:"......"

  The golden eagle doesn't know that it already has a weakness. It just feels that Huo Ranchuan in front of it is annoying to death. No one is allowed to touch its small potted plant!

  After Huo Ranchuan came out of Jindiao's room, he went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

  The little lion stayed in Huo Ranchuan's room. At first, when facing the snake coiled on the windowsill, he was a little cautious.

  Who wouldn't be afraid of General Huo's spiritual body, the Soaring Snake?

  Although it is lawless, it is still afraid of the strong.

  However, it squatted nervously on the spot for several minutes. The snake coiled on the windowsill and slept soundly, without even looking at it.

  The little lion then took a few tentative steps, but the snake still didn't move.

  As a result, the little lion gradually became bolder. It moved its short and fat legs and its round body quietly towards the door.

  Move a moment and take a look at the Soaring Snake. Move a moment and take a look again.

  Finally, it was confirmed that Teng She really didn't care about it!

  That's great. If you don't run away now, when will you wait? The little lion ran away as soon as he acted.

  The little lion has wanted to wander far away for a long time.

  Qin Yuxing also has the passionate dream that all middle school boys have.

  He wants to bring his strongest spiritual body, board the most expensive spaceship, fly out of the galaxy, cross the galaxy, and become a super star thief who robs the rich and helps the poor and becomes famous in the universe!

  At that time, he must have been wearing a black and wide windbreaker, a silver mask, and slender leather boots. Following him was his proud spiritual body, a huge and mighty golden head. lion!