94

After doing this, Bai Nuosi breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at the bird with fear and said, "Why is the little baby here by himself? The forest is too dangerous. You are still young and you will encounter bad people."

  The little bird blinked and looked at Bai Nuosi stupidly, with the clear innocence unique to cubs in its eyes.

  Bai Nuosi took out disinfectant wipes and wiped his hands clean carefully. Then he carefully picked up the bird and asked it in a low voice: "Where is the little baby's family? Where are they? I'll take you Send it back."

  When the little bird heard this, it finally reacted. It shook its head in Bai Nuosi's arms, not sure whether it meant that it didn't know or that it didn't.

  Bai Nuosi took out the bunch of red fruits that Teng She had picked for him before, put them in the palm of his hand, and handed them to the little bird: "Eat it, baby."

  The little white fat chirp started to peck at the fruit and eat it.

  This little fat Chew looks like it is about the same size as the Cole duck, but when I actually held it, I found that it was actually smaller than the Cole duck. Moreover, it was still a baby and its beautiful feathers had not yet grown out. At this time, It is still white and furry, and as long as its mouth and claws are hidden, it looks like a big ball of cotton.

  It's very soft and cute, and Bai Nuosi can't put it down.

  Little Fatty is not afraid of Bai Nuosi. Of course, it is not a real animal. It is a spiritual body. Its main body is not here. It is separated from its main body. However, its main body can be here before that. I often secretly go to Xingwang to watch Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room.

  In the Orc Galaxy, most people know Teacher Xiaobai, except for young children who do not know how to use the Internet, and old people who do not want to use the Internet.

There was no way, Huo Ranchuan and the "Operation to Protect the Cubs" were too vigorous. This unprecedented reform not only shocked the entire Orc Planet, but also pushed out the "spokesperson" Teacher Xiaobai.

  Teacher Xiaobai is now a household name.

  Xiao Fei Jiu was still running for his life in this endless primitive jungle last night, but now, he met Teacher Xiao Bai as soon as he opened his eyes!

  It's almost like a dream!

  Is this really Teacher Xiaobai? Why does Teacher Xiaobai appear here?

  And why did you happen to encounter it?

  Is it God's favor?

  It can't be that it's dreaming!

  Moreover, Teacher Xiaobai also bandaged its wounds and gave it sweet fruits to eat! He also held it in his arms, caressed it gently, comforted it, and told it not to be afraid!

  Teacher Xiaobai also praised it for being well-behaved and praised it for being great!

  Teacher Xiaobai is really good.

  After Xiao Feijiu finished eating the fruit, she leaned happily in Teacher Xiaobai's arms. Teacher Xiaobai's arms were warm and fragrant, and it was so comfortable to lie down on her stomach.

  Even though Teng Snake was staring at it with a sinister look, Little Fatty Jiu didn't even hesitate to stare back.

  Little Fatty's personality is nothing like its cotton-like appearance. It's very fierce!

  Teng She: "..."

  Teng Snake narrowed his eyes and came over gloomily, warning Xiao Feijiu with dangerous eyes.