65

At this time, Bai Nuosi finally rushed over in a hurry. At a glance, he saw a suspicious man dressed in black, hugging the little lion tightly and holding a stone in his hand, trying to attack the snake baby. Bai Nuosi was worried. shouted: "Stop!"

  Qin Yuxing was stunned, and turned around with Teng She to look at the person.

  Bai Nuosi panted and stared at Qin Yuxing, who was dressed in black and his face was tightly wrapped. His eyes were cold: "Who are you? How did you get in?"

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Teacher Xiaobai is so mean, this is not the way he expected to meet!

  Qin Yuxing stammered: "I, that..."

  Bai Nuosi interrupted him: "Please return the little lion to me first and put down the stone in your hand. I will just pretend that this didn't happen and you can leave."

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Um? Listening to Teacher Xiaobai's tone, why does it sound like he is a bad guy who steals children?

  Thinking of this, Qin Yuxing lowered his head silently and glanced at the little lion in his arms.

  A deafening silence suddenly swept over him!

  Qin Yuxing also saw the live broadcast ball following Teacher Xiaobai!

  Damn, damn, damn!

  Qin Yuxing quickly adjusted his sunglasses, pulled down the brim of his hat, and even tightened his mask. He was scared to death. What if the old man saw him? He would not die!

  The viewers in the live broadcast room were also very shocked by this:

  【Eh eh eh? How did this man in black get into the rose nursery? The defense system has not been triggered? 】

  [It is possible that his ID card was entered into the Rose Garden's defense system, and the little lion seemed to have heard the call just now and searched straight for it, so I suspect...]

  [Hiss, let's talk about it, this man in black has golden hair, exactly the same color as Young Master Qin! 】

  【Wuhu! No way? Young Master Qin actually climbed over the wall and entered the garden, just to steal his spiritual body! Why is this? 】

  ...

  The old man of the Qin family had been staring at the live broadcast room, and he naturally recognized his precious grandson at this time.

  He could still recognize the child he had raised by himself, no matter how tightly he wrapped it.

  Voice, hair, demeanor and movement.

  The old man of the Qin family looked serious. He lowered his head and glanced at Qin Yuxing's smart brain connected to the smart brain bracelet again. It showed that Qin Yuxing was still in the military academy training ground at this moment. The training records showed that, At this moment, he had just come off a virtual battlefield and was logging in for combat vehicle training.

  Old man: "..."

  Old housekeeper: "..."

  Fortunately, the two of them were still moved by the young master's hard training, but the slap in the face came so quickly.

 The audience in the live broadcast room looked at Qin Yuxing, who was wrapped up tightly, and they could probably guess his identity.

After all, he was still holding the little lion in his arms. If he was not the main body, how could the little lion nest in the other person's arms so obediently? He is not Teacher Xiaobai!