105

Huo Ranchuan did not let Han Baiyi in immediately. These children probably knew about Teacher Xiaobai's illness, so they came here to visit.

  He wiped Bai Nuosi's sweat and checked his body temperature.

  He had fed Banoxi with inhibitors before, and now his body temperature has indeed dropped.

  He covered Bai Nuosi with a quilt and called him softly: "Xiao Bai?"

  Bai Nuosi didn't respond, so Huo Ranchuan didn't disturb him and let him sleep until the afternoon.

  When Bai Nuosi woke up, he looked a little confused at the situation in front of him. He blinked to make sure he was not dreaming.

  Surrounding the bed are giant pandas, giant black panthers, white tigers and golden lions.

  The four grown-up cubs were all gathered around his bed, staring at him intently.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi sat up in surprise, and Qin Yuxing immediately got in between the white tiger and the lion, and said happily: "Bai Bai, you finally woke up!"

  Bai Nuosi looked at Qin Yuxing: "Why are you here?"

  As he spoke, he suddenly stretched out his hand. He wanted to touch his neck, but when he saw a few big babies, he touched his face instead.

  He dragged his chin with his hands, and he was a little surprised. What happened to him?

  He seemed to feel discomfort in his glands before, then he had symptoms of estrus, and then he felt dizzy.

  But how could he faint?

  His body has been in good shape since he was a child, and he has always been normal. He has never felt uncomfortable due to estrus.

  Bai Nuosi felt that he had to go to a doctor to check it out.

  Qin Yuxing lay beside the bed and looked at Teacher Xiaobai with bright eyes: "Baibai, I heard that you were sick, so I came to visit you! I hope you are fine, but I am worried to death."

  The big black panther rubbed its head in Bai Nuosi's arms. It had not seen Teacher Xiaobai for a long time and missed him very much. The giant panda Qiuqiu also squeezed over, pushed the black panther away, stretched out his paws and He hugged Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi: "!!!"

  Bai Nuosi was hugged by the giant panda. The giant panda's arms were fluffy, soft and warm. Bai Nuosi also hugged the giant panda: "Qiuqiu came to see me too."

  The giant panda lowered its head and nuzzled in Bai Nuosi's arms. It was so excited that it wanted to pick up Bai Nuosi and spin it around.

  Han Baiyi glanced at Chu Jiangting speechlessly: "Teacher Xiaobai is still sick. The panda is so big, so be careful not to crush Teacher Xiaobai."

  Chu Jiangting immediately said: "Qiuqiu is measured."

  These young boys were actually embarrassed to get too close. Except for the youngest Qin Yuxing, the other three knew to keep an appropriate distance from Teacher Xiaobai.

  Although Teacher Xiaobai used to be a caregiver who took care of their spiritual bodies.

  But that is also for the spiritual body. To them, Bai Nuosi is just an OEM of the same age as them.

  In fact, Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting originally had some unclear feelings for Teacher Xiaobai, but they felt the aura from General Huo on Teacher Xiaobai, and Teng She was coiled on the bed at this time. On the cabinet next to them, those golden vertical pupils were staring directly at Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting.