101

Bai Nuosi hugged the listless little Fei Jiu and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong with Jiu Jiu? Why are you in such bad spirits after taking a bath?"

  Xiao Feijiu lay aggrievedly in Bai Nuosi's arms and let out a feeble "chirp".

  Its subject, the young man named Adrian, was currently being held in a water prison by Huo Ranchuan's lieutenant.

  His mental power was suppressed. The water in the water prison was submerged up to his neck. The water was ice water. He was weak and injured. Being locked up here cost him half his life.

  But he was unwilling to bow his head and swear allegiance to the empire in the name of the Beast God.

  Even if he died and drowned here, he would never take a bite of the empire!

  Xiao Feijiu also became weak because of the weakness of the main body.

  Bai Nuosi could probably guess that the subject of Xiao Feijiu was being punished. After all, he was a member of the mercenary army who had attacked Huo Ranchuan before. In such a major matter, even if Bai Nuosi was kind-hearted, he would not be blind.

  He felt sorry for Xiao Feijiu, but he would not go to Huo Ranchuan to plead for mercy when he didn't know the full story of the incident.

  He turned off the light, turned on the bedside night light, held Little Fatty in his arms, and wrapped Little Fatty in a small blanket. He sighed and whispered: "Poor little one, otherwise, you can talk to your subject, Let him cooperate with Director Huo. He is young and has just differentiated his spiritual body. Director Huo should not embarrass him."

  Although Adrian is locked up in a water prison, he actually cares about his mental body. In this cold water prison, he also wants to be hugged by the gentle teacher Xiaobai.

  Therefore, he had already felt the same way as Xiao Fei Jiu, but because his body was too weak, his consciousness only stayed on Xiao Fei Jiu, but he could not even speak.

  Now, after hearing what Teacher Xiaobai said, Xiao Feijiu looked up at Teacher Xiaobai with a stubborn look in his eyes. Thinking of Huo Ranchuan asking him to swear or something, he let out an angry "chirp". This determined little look , vividly expresses a person who would rather die than surrender.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi couldn't help but shook his head and pinched Xiao Fei Jiu Jiu's round face: "Then Jiu Jiu, with you like this, Teacher Xiao Bai can't help you."

  Of course Xiao Feijiu knows that. He is lying in Teacher Xiaobai's arms, waiting for Teacher Xiaobai to tell him a bedtime story.

  Adrian used to work in a mercenary corps. Because he was the lowest servant, he was often beaten. Those people beat people without a reason. They were scolded by their superiors, their tasks were not going well, or they just acted on a whim. Will hit people at will.

  After Adrian finished his work, he would always quietly hide in the storage compartment at the bottom of the warship, and then open his smart brain to secretly watch Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room.

  Perhaps everyone who has not awakened his spiritual body will imagine that one day he will be taken care of by Teacher Xiaobai after awakening his spiritual body.

  In the live broadcast room, he saw Teacher Xiaobai preparing plush toys for the cubs, making them sweet milk, making digital cookies for them, holding them to sleep, and telling them bedtime stories.

  At that time, Adrian envied those cubs.

  It would be great if he could also be admitted to the military academy. It would be great if he was also born in the main star empire and had superior family conditions.