111

After Bai Nuosi finished shopping, he went back with Huo Ranchuan. Huo Ranchuan had other arrangements with the military department, so after sending Bai Nuosi home, he turned around and left again.

Bai Nuosi stood on the balcony and looked down, and saw Huo Ranchuan taking Dahei and leaving in the aircraft.

Bai Nuosi glanced at the time, it was already past five in the afternoon.

It was so late, and Huo Ranchuan actually had to go back and work overtime.

Bai Nuosi sighed and said to Xiao Feijiu: "If I had known that Director Huo was so busy, I wouldn't have bothered him."

Moreover, he originally just wanted to go out and buy something for Adrian, but he couldn't hold it back while shopping. He also bought everything for the other cubs, which took several hours.

And Huo Ranchuan actually stayed with him and didn't leave halfway.

While sorting things out, Bai Nuosi divided the things he bought into five portions according to the needs of the Zaizai. Then, he washed the fresh fruits, dried them and put them into zip-keeping bags. In fact, these foods, Qin Yuxing definitely doesn't need it. After all, he has good conditions, has a dedicated nutritionist, and has no shortage of food and clothing.

But for the other four cubs, it was indeed something that was in short supply, and Bai Nuosi didn't think they would buy it themselves.

Therefore, Bai Nuosi prepared a lot of number biscuits and fruit-shaped gummies for Qin Yuxingduo. He remembered that the little lion liked these very much, but he gave less fresh fruits and dried meats.

There are also fresh bamboo shoots that he pickled. This is panda Qiuqiu's ration and must be arranged!

There were too many things prepared for the Zaizai. Bai Nuosi proudly bought five storage terminals. He directly put all the things in them, and then prepared to wait until he found Mengsi tomorrow. Tomens gave them to several Zaizai. Send it over.

After that, he went to sort out the things he bought for Huo Ranchuan and Dahei.

In fact, he saw Dahei's aggrieved expression. Thinking of the aggrieved expressions on Huo Ranchuan and Dahei's faces, he wanted to laugh.

He bought them all for Zaizai, how could he leave Dahei behind?

He also bought a headgear for Dahei. It was a yellow dragon-shaped woolen hat with two dragon horns on it. When worn, it could just fit on the two small sharp corners of Dahei's head, and the two dragon whiskers. It's a rope that can be tied to Dahei's chin. It's stable and won't fall off no matter how hard you twist it.

Bai Nuosi took a liking to it at first sight and liked it very much!

But he didn't say that he wanted to give it to Dahei. Who knew that Dahei was so rude in the cave before? He had to let it improve his memory.

Bai Nuosi also prepared essential oil for scale care, dried fruit bread, and several cartons of milk and nutritional supplements for Dahei. He put them all into the storage terminal, thinking that Huo Ranchuan's nesting period had not yet passed. , what if it gets out of control again outside?

Bai Nuosi thought about it, and then, with his ears flushed, he took a small blanket that he had been using, folded it, and put it together with Dahei's daily necessities.

As long as he doesn't admit it, this is Dahei's daily necessities!

Xiao Feijiu is also very excited when he comes back from shopping this time!