36

And, what she didn't dare to say was that even Teng She, who had a violent and moody personality, was obediently beside him. During this time, she stayed by Bai Nuosi's side every day. Not to mention being irritable and breaking up the house, Teng She didn't even seem to be angry. Pass.

  Mengsi also lowered his voice and said, "Didn't you say you wanted to study Teacher Xiaobai's pheromones before? How about it? Have you found it yet?"

  Sakina suddenly had an idea some time ago. She suspected that the spiritual body liked Bai Nuosi because of his attractive pheromones.

  Sakina shrugged her shoulders: "Many seniors have paid attention to this before. To be honest, my idea has been studied by seniors for a long time. I have read a lot of information and found that pheromones and mental power are indeed from the same source. The powerful alpha You can also use powerful pheromones to attack similar species, but a large number of studies have shown that humans in the Orc Galaxy will not be attracted by pheromones."

  Therefore, Teacher Xiaobai's popularity has nothing to do with his pheromones. Besides, there are other people with Blackbird Information in the rose garden, and they are not as popular as Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi held the panda cub in his arms. When he arrived at the infirmary, Bai Nuosi put it on the bed. Sakina and her assistants turned on various equipment to check the panda cub's body and check for allergens.

  Seeing this posture, the panda Zai Zai immediately turned around and ran towards the door.

  Bai Nuosi quickly stopped it: "Qiuqiu!"

  Panda Zai Zai made a movement without raising his head, preparing to bypass Teacher Xiaobai.

  How could Bai Nuosi not know what it was thinking?

  Immediately, he took out a jar of sweet honey from the portable storage terminal!

  Panda Zai Zai: "..."

  Bai Nuosi squatted down, scooped a spoonful of honey with a spoon, and placed it in front of the panda Zai Zai: "Come on, Qiuqiu, we agreed to accompany the teacher to the hospital, and you can have a spoonful. You will obediently cooperate with the doctor sister's examination later." , if the doctor sister praises you, the teacher will reward you with two more spoons, okay?"

  Panda Zai Zai: "..."

  The panda Zai Zai twitched his nose and looked at the honey in Bai Nuosi's hand eagerly, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Chu Jiangting: "..."

  Chu Jiangting covered his face: "Fuck."

  The ball is over, and the panda Zai Zai has been completely controlled by Teacher Xiaobai.

  Although Chu Jiangting was not willing to check, the panda Zai Zai was so sweet!

  I'm sorry, Master, but as long as it can bear it, it won't drool and whine.

  In the end, the panda Zai Zai happily ate a spoonful of honey and licked the spoon clean. Finally, he was reluctantly carried into the medical examination cabin by Bai Nuosi.

  The examination process required a wait. Bai Nuosi was sitting on the small sofa outside the door with Teng Snake in his arms. He looked worried and frowned. The little black snake knew that he was sad and nestled quietly in his arms without making any noise or fuss. Yes, very well-behaved.

  At this time, in the training ground of the Imperial Military Academy, Chu Jiangting had just gotten off the cockpit of the mecha when he received a call from his family.