58

Then, early the next morning, when the little lion got up in a daze, he saw that the sun had already risen. He stayed up late last night playing games, and he got up late today.

  Bai Nuosi has put on his uniform and is busy in the kitchen. Snake Baby has finished his breakfast and is lazily taking a nap on Teacher Xiaobai's shoulder.

  After being separated from Teacher Xiaobai for two or three days, Little Black Snake almost wanted Teacher Xiaobai to death.

  The little lion came out of the bedroom in confusion and stood at the door of the kitchen in a daze.

  Yuanyuan's live broadcast ball has been on for a while, and Bai Nuosi has already sent breakfast to Mr. Golden Eagle. He is now preparing snacks for the cubs and making some pickles. The whole process is live broadcast for the audience. Like it. Audiences who cook

  Bai Nuosi turned around and saw the little lion. He immediately laughed and said, "Xingxing, are you getting up? The sun is shining on your buttocks."

  Little lion:"......"

  The little lion was a little embarrassed, so he turned around and left.

  Bai Nuosi immediately said: "Wait a minute, Xingxing comes over to brush his teeth."

  The little lion snorted coldly, he doesn't, he doesn't!

  After listening to these words for more than ten years, it now just wants to be rebellious and does not want to be obedient. It can do whatever it wants!

  snort.

  The audience in the live broadcast room said in shock:

  [Crap, the Qin family just announced yesterday that their young master has awakened to S level, and today the little lion appeared at Teacher Xiaobai's house! This action is fast enough. 】

  [Is it the teacher Xiaobai designated by the Qin family to take care of you? Otherwise, how could it be such a coincidence? There is more than one S-class nursery teacher, Teacher Xiaobai. According to the procedure, Teacher Xiaobai should be on vacation now. 】

  [Thank you, Teacher Xiaobai, for helping to take care of the young master. Your petty care is not disrespectful! Deep water torpedo*100]

  With this person taking the lead, a bunch of people began to flock to the live broadcast room and started the reward mode like crazy.

Audiences:【......】

  [As expected of a top-notch wealthy family in the central district, so lavish. 】

  [But Teacher Xiaobai is worth it! Leave Zaizai to him, everyone can rest assured! 】

  The old man of the Qin family asked his assistant to help with the reward, while looking at the little lion and Teacher Xiaobai in the live broadcast room, he said with shame: "Xingxing is so naughty, it really makes things difficult for this nursery teacher. Oh my god, look at it, I slept till the day." He didn't get up until three days after the sun was dry, he missed breakfast, and he refused to brush his teeth. Why is this child so unruly?"

  Where have all the rules I taught you gone?

  Obviously everything was fine when I was at home.

  Although the old man complained like this, the assistants around him did not dare to agree with a word. Qin Yuxing was the lifeblood of their family. Although the old man could be disgusted and dissatisfied, others could not say anything.

  The Qin family's reward for such a big battle was not really because it bothered Teacher Xiaobai, but it was purely for the audience and Huo Ranchuan to see.