13

At seven o'clock the next morning, Bai Nuosi's biological clock told him to wake up on time.

  The little black snake had woken up long ago, lying lazily in his arms, biting and playing with the stuffed rabbit.

  The little black panther cub also woke up and was lying on the window sill in a depressed mood, basking in the sun. Early in the morning, Bai Nuosi could actually tell that it was depressed and not in a good mood.

  Why am I in a bad mood? Is it because of the little black snake?

  Bai Nuosi yawned, and with his messy hair, he first touched the head of the little black snake, chirped on the top of its head, and said with a smile: "Good morning, little baby, why don't you wake up so early?" You don't have to cry or make trouble, you are great too."

  Teng She: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan, who stayed up all night in the office: "..."

  When Bai Nuosi kissed Teng Snake, Huo Ranchuan, who was sitting on an office chair with his head tilted back and his legs resting on the desk, was shaken and fell off the chair with a bang.

  "Fuck."

  Huo Ranchuan was stunned and his ears were red.

  Why does this little teacher Bai become a relative even if they don't agree with each other?

  The longer the mental body and the main body are in contact with each other, the higher the degree of resonance between them will be. People like Huo Ranchuan, who has a high level of mental power and has been running in and out with the mental body for more than ten years, will not be able to resonate with the mental body in daily life. , and can also clearly feel the situation on the spiritual side.

  Bai Nuosi kissed Teng She's forehead, and he felt it very clearly!

  Huo Ranchuan is almost thirty years old, and this is the first time he has encountered such a thing, which makes him a little embarrassed.

  Huo Ranchuan got up from the ground, feeling a little annoyed. He stretched out his hand and wiped his forehead vigorously. His ears were red. What on earth was Teng She doing?

  However, Teng Snake felt very happy.

  Teng She sensed her master's mood, and her happy tail was raised high. She chased Bai Nuosi's face, rubbed her cheeks several times, and even wrapped it around Bai Nuosi's waist. Can't get up.

  Bai Nuosi indulged the little black snake and got out of bed, smiled and came to the window sill, and picked up the little black panther cub. He looked at the black panther's round and cute little face, which was constantly on the left and right of the black panther cub. Kissed her cheek several times: "Good morning, little darling, you know how to get up so early and go out in the sun to replenish calcium. It's great!"

  Teng She: "..."

  Kiss the Teng Snake on the forehead, and only once, but kiss the Black Panther on the left and right cheeks, or all around! !

  Teacher Xiaobai, please don't be too partial.

  The black panther cub was also very happy to see Bai Nuosi. It rubbed excitedly in Bai Nuosi's arms. As soon as it rubbed against him, it saw Teng Snake with cold eyes.

  Black Panther: "..."

  The mental body is relatively simple and will act according to the owner's heart, while the mental body cub is even simpler.

  When the Black Panther Cub saw Soaring Snake, his expression was stunned for a moment. He even tilted his head back slightly in fear because of Soaring Snake's fangs and cold eyes. His eyes widened, his mouth opened slightly, and his face was full of shock.