33

After sending the message, Bai Nuosi looked up and saw the panda Zai Zai drinking from a bottle of nutrient solution.

  Bai Nuosi was shocked. Why did such a young Zai Zai drink the nutrient solution?

  Can Xiao Zai Zai eat that kind of nutrient solution?

  The panda Zai Zai acted very skillfully, and it was obviously not his first time drinking. He unscrewed the cap of the bottle, raised his head, took two sips, and finished the nutrient solution.

  Then, it also knows to throw the empty bottle of nutrient solution into the trash.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Teng Snake lay on Bai Nuosi's shoulder, looking at the nutrient solution bottle in the panda Zai Zai's hand with disgust on his face.

  That kind of thing is only something you would drink when you are on a mission to the deserted star, the time is tight, the task is heavy, and supplies are scarce, and there is no other way to drink it. Under normal circumstances, who would drink that kind of thing?

  So, the main body of this panda is really a ruthless person.

  Teng She admires all those who take nutrient solution as their main diet!

  After the panda cub finished eating, he was probably exhausted from chasing the snake, so he just squatted down in the garden, leaning against a stone, with his two paws on his belly, closing his eyes and opening his eyes. mouth, began to close his eyes to rest, and snored a little.

  Teng She: "..."

  Just now I thought it was a ruthless person, but now I look at it and it seems more like a fool.

  After Mengsi received the call from Bai Nuosi, he immediately called.

  Meng Si: "Xiaobai, is the panda cub at your place?"

  Bai Nuosi looked at the tired and paralyzed panda cub and nodded: "Yes, Director Meng Si, this panda cub... doesn't have a caregiver, right?"

  Meng Si coughed awkwardly: "Yes, Xiaobai, the panda cub has just entered the park less than a day ago and has just had a complete physical examination. There is no nursery arranged for it yet."

  Bai Nuosi looked at the dirty panda baby and felt excited in his heart. He wished he could take the panda baby to take a bath right now.

  Bai Nuosi was hesitating about what to say to take over the panda cub. As a result, he heard Meng Si ask him: "Xiao Bai, the little black panther has been sent away. If you are willing, can you take over the care of the panda cub?" "

  Bai Nuosi's eyes lit up, he was willing!

  He is so willing!

  Baby pandas are so cute, who can resist a baby panda?

  Besides, as the nanny here, it is his job to take care of the baby. Mons actually doesn't need to ask his opinion, just arrange the work for him directly.

  Bai Nuosi became a little happy: "Yes, Director Mengsi, please don't worry, I will definitely take good care of it!"

  Meng Si was of course relieved. If he was not at ease even if he left it to Bai Nuosi, then there would be no nursery nurse in the world who could make him feel at ease.

  It was the common idea of ​​Huo Ranchuan and Meng Si to hand over the S-class mental body cub to Bai Nuosi. If the little black panther has not left yet, forget it. Since the little black panther has been sent away, the panda cub is completely gone. It must be handed over to other caregivers.