47

At first, Bai Nuosi was a little skeptical, but this was Director Huo's home and he didn't want to tell. Of course, Bai Nuosi wouldn't continue to ask.

  He then took out the food on the table and showed it to Huo Ranchuan: "This lollipop is specially made for babies to eat. Snake babies like it very much. They can eat it before and after meals, but only when sleeping." I didn't want it before because I was afraid of tooth decay. There is also this jelly, which can be eaten with fruits... By the way, this jam is made from fresh fruits. It can be made into fruit tea or used with bread. Eat it, the babies like it very much. Director, you can try it too, it tastes good."

  When Bai Nuosi said this, Huo Ranchuan didn't listen carefully at all. He only had one thought in his mind: Why is it so troublesome to raise Zaizai? There are so many things to pay attention to when eating, and he will never have children in the future!

  After Bai Nuosi finished speaking, he took out the baby snake's feeding bottle, milk powder and other utensils: "I forgot about it last time. You didn't even let the baby snake bring its feeding bottle. It must be very sad, right?"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  I don't know if I'm sad or not, but Teng She hasn't had any milk since she came back.

  This is a special treatment that can only be obtained by staying with Teacher Xiaobai.

  Not to mention the baby snake, even the little black panther had no milk to drink after leaving Teacher Xiaobai!

  Huo Ranchuan touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed: "Thank you, but you don't have to bring it here specially. I will send it back to you after it has finished molting in two days."

  Huo Ranchuan had hesitated before and just picked up Teng Snake, but after this attack, he felt that he had to put Teng She next to Teacher Xiaobai so that he could feel relieved.

  After all, whether it is Teacher Xiaobai or the S-class mental body cubs, they are all too important to Rose Garden.

  Just as the two were talking, the "dong dong" sound that had just occurred sounded again.

  Moreover, this time it lasted longer than last time. Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan silently, and his suspicion became more and more serious.

  Well, Director Huo does look a bit naughty and fierce, but he shouldn't be the kind of person who would illegally detain someone at home...

  The thumping sound paused for two seconds and suddenly turned into a banging sound.

  Bai Nuosi pursed his lips and looked at Huo Ranchuan.

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Seeing the suspicion in Bai Nuosi's eyes, Huo Ranchuan helplessly covered his forehead. Didn't Sakina say that the golden eagle had exhausted its mental strength and also inhaled a large amount of sedatives, so it wouldn't be able to wake up for a while?

  The time Sakina predicted for the golden eagle to wake up should be around 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, but now it's only around 4 or 5 o'clock in the afternoon. The time difference is quite far.

  In just a few seconds, the banging on the door turned into a bang!

  You can already imagine the scene where the golden eagle wakes up and is imprisoned in a cage because of exhaustion of mental power, so it becomes incompetent and furious.

  Huo Ranchuan had no choice but to say to Bai Nuosi: "Wait here for a moment."

  With that said, Huo Ranchuan walked towards the closed door.