44

From a distance, Bai Nuosi saw the panda Zai Zai squatting next to what he thought was a young military cadet. The military cadet and the panda Zai Zai were very close. Bai Nuosi thought Chu Jiangting had discovered the panda Zai Zai running around, so Stopped it.

  As soon as Bai Nuosi arrived, he immediately got off the black panther with the help of Han Baiyi and ran in the direction of the panda cub.

  At this moment, Chu Jiangting and Panda Zai Zai, who were standing under the wall, suddenly heard a boom, and the wall was hit by some kind of laser cannon. With a "boom", the wall was directly shattered, and sand and gravel flew everywhere. In the middle, Chu Jiangting saw a white figure running over quickly.

  He heard Teacher Xiaobai's anxious and crying voice: "Qiuqiu!"

  When Bai Nuosi saw the wall behind the panda cub exploded, he was almost frightened to death. He reflexively rushed over, but he was slow and the broken sand and gravel still fell on the panda cub. The key was that the panda cub was standing. There, I didn't even know how to hide!

  Bai Nuosi rushed over, threw the panda cub down, and held him tightly in his arms!

  In an instant, a second laser cannon followed.

  Without even thinking about it, Chu Jiangting immediately pounced on Teacher Xiaobai. At this moment, it didn't matter whether he was a golden eagle or a meritorious service. He and his mental body were very strong, and a mere laser cannon couldn't hurt him. But if it were Teacher Xiaobai...

  Then Teacher Xiaobai will most likely die.

  The thought of Teacher Xiaobai's death made everyone present feel cold.

  The black panther accompanying Bai Nuosi reacted quickly and rushed towards the laser cannon.

  However, someone is faster than it!

  Huo Ranchuan, who was guarding outside, heard Bai Nuosi's voice. He jumped down from the five-story building and accurately landed on the broken wall. He only had time to glance at Chu Jiang who was protecting him. When Bai Nuosi was down, the laser cannon "boomed" and hit him firmly on the back.

  The running Black Panther watched Huo Ranchuan block a laser cannon with his body without changing his expression. The Black Panther was stunned JPG.

  Is this how powerful the Super S-class subject is?

  Chu Jiangting and Han Baiyi were also stunned.

  Huo Ranchuan frowned, endured the pain from his back, and cursed in a low voice: "Fuck it, uncle."

  He guessed that someone would take advantage of the fire and attack the rose garden, and he assigned all his men there. However, he really didn't expect that Bai Nuosi would appear here!

  Thinking of the scene just now, he was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat.

  If this laser cannon hits Bai Nuosi...

  Bai Nuosi hugged the panda cub tightly, turned around and saw Director Huo falling from the sky, and then Director Huo exploded.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Chu Jiangting was stunned. Huo Ranchuan looked at the scene of Chu Jiangting lying on Bai Nuosi and holding Bai Nuosi tightly with both hands. He endured the pain in his back and glared at Chu Jiangting with a sullen face: "Alright? Why are you dazed? Go back quickly!"

  Chu Jiangting immediately got up from the ground, and also pulled Bai Nuosi up from the ground. Bai Nuosi held the panda cub in his arms and asked Huo Ranchuan nervously: "Director Huo, are you okay?"