42

Mengsi, as the administrator of the Bainuos live broadcast room, looked at the reward bill sent by Star Network and fell silent again.

  In less than a month, the reward amount in Bainuosi's live broadcast room, excluding the 50% taken by Star Network, is nearly 100 million star coins!

  This is a huge amount of money. You must know that Bai Nuosi's salary for one year's work is only five million star coins, and this includes bonuses!

  One can imagine how crazy the audience in the Bainuosi live broadcast room was.

  Teacher Xiaobai is so lovable. As soon as people who like him enter the live broadcast room and see him taking care of the babies tenderly, they can't stop themselves from giving rewards!

  It stands to reason that the live broadcast room is managed by the Rose Nursery, and the rewards from these viewers will also belong to the Rose Nursery. After all, when the contract was signed, everything was clearly explained to the employees.

  However, seeing how hard Teacher Xiaobai worked, Meng Si thought, why not take part of it and give it directly to Teacher Xiaobai as a bonus.

  After all, Teacher Xiaobai takes good care of the little black panther and red panda, so he should be given some bonuses.

  However, Mons had no say in this matter, and he had to apply to his superior for the specific process.

  So Mengsi called his boss Huo Ranchuan and asked about it.

  Huo Ranchuan's tone was cold: "This is Teacher Xiaobai's hard work. It's just such a small amount of money, and you still want to keep it for yourself?"

  Mons: "..."

  Mons was extremely embarrassed: "No, General, according to regulations, these incomes will be included in the Rose Nursery's account and then used to purchase daily needs in the nursery."

  Huo Ranchuan's tone was still not good: "The nursery school's account is not short of this amount of money."

  Mons: "..."

  Mons was speechless.

  The rose nursery was promoted by Huo Ranchuan and was fully responsible for it. Because everyone was opposed to it, even if the royal family agreed, there was no allocation for the rose nursery. The Huo family was responsible for all expenditures.

  Since Huo Ranchuan said there was no shortage of money, what else could Mengsi say?

  Although Meng Si was a little slow to react, he had long seen how special his boss was to Teacher Xiaobai!

  So, now he reacted immediately: "Okay, General, I understand. From now on, the live broadcast income of the nursery teachers will be directly paid to the nursery teacher's account on the salary day, and will not go to the rose garden account."

  Huo Ranchuan said calmly: "It's up to you. By the way, the snake has shed its skin. As for the golden eagle, please arrange for more people to pay attention to it."

  As the Soaring Snake sheds its skin, its mental power will be weakened a bit. It is afraid that someone will take advantage of it and deliberately detonate the Golden Eagle's mental sea.

  Two days ago, Chu Jiangting was stopped by the eldest son of the Han family at the training ground to talk about cooperation. Chu Jiangting did not hide it and told his instructor directly.

  As the chief instructor, Huo Ranchuan knew about this immediately.

  The Han family is not afraid, but there are so many wealthy families in the empire, and everyone is opposing the rose nursery and targeting Huo Ranchuan, so Huo Ranchuan has to be careful.