54

Huo Ranchuan was meeting Chen Min in a private nursing home.

  Chen Min suffered mental trauma while performing a mission, and then Golden Eagle took the opportunity to forcibly disconnect, abandoning the main body, and it has been almost three years.

  Chen Min lost his spiritual body, and his mental state could never get better. The once high-spirited captain of the mecha team was now thin and haggard, with green eyes.

  Obviously, he has been tortured by the spiritual sea for too long, and his body can hardly hold it anymore.

  But even so, he never thought of giving up his spiritual body. What made him want to undergo surgery to destroy his spiritual body was the riot caused by the Golden Eagle a year ago. At that time, the Golden Eagle was still detained in a military sanatorium. Then, the unrest caused by the riots became a trending topic. The nursing home was almost razed to the ground, and dozens of officers and soldiers were seriously injured.

  If Huo Ranchuan hadn't arrived in time, we don't know what the consequences would have been.

  Chen Min wrote an application the next day to destroy his spiritual world.

  As a former high-ranking military officer, he could not bear the thought of his subordinates being harmed by mental bodies, and might even lose their lives.

  Now, it is his second application.

  Because of this riot by the golden eagle, the rose nursery was almost destroyed.

  The nature of this time is much more serious than before.

  In addition to the nursery and the guard team, there are also more than a hundred newly differentiated spiritual cubs living in the Rose Nursery, many of them S-class!

  If something happened to these cubs, Chen Min was really scared just thinking about the consequences.

  Huo Ranchuan, wearing a T-shirt and casual gray trousers, came to the door of Chen Min's ward, and the guard guarding the door opened the door respectfully for him.

  In the spacious ward, Chen Min, wearing a hospital gown, was sitting on the sofa. There was a cup of coffee on the table, and the live broadcast of the Rose Nursery was playing on the projector opposite.

  As expected, it was Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room.

  In the picture, Teacher Xiaobai is saying goodbye to the panda Zai Zai, and he is taking out things from the portable storage terminal and carefully packing the panda Zai Zai.

  Huo Ranchuan stood next to the sofa and looked at it silently for a long time.

  A few minutes later, Chen Min pushed aside the long blond hair that was hanging on his chest, took off the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and rubbed his eyes very tiredly: "You are finally here."

  Huo Ranchuan was still staring at the live broadcast room: "I have received your application and will not approve it."

  Chen Min glanced at Huo Ranchuan. After years of cultivation, he was about to become a Buddha: "Ranchuan, Ares rioted again a few days ago, right?"

  Huo Ranchuan's face was expressionless: "I suppressed you. Now you are locked in a cage. All your hair has fallen out. You are still thinking about courting. One day, I will stew you in the pot. Don't look for me."

After Chen Min cut off the connection with his spiritual body, he could no longer sense the situation of the golden eagle. When he heard Huo Ranchuan's words, why was there something wrong in his words?