84

When Bai Nuosi returned to the room, Teng She, who had been lying at the door of the room to peek, suddenly jumped back into bed.

  The little lion has fallen asleep, and is sleeping soundly holding the little white tiger's fluffy tail, and even drools on the little white tiger's fluffy tail.

  The little white tiger is used to sleeping by himself. The vigilance and distrust of outsiders rooted in Song Heng's ambition prevent him from falling asleep when there are people around him. Even now that he has a spiritual body, the little white tiger is also affected by him.

  The little white tiger was lying on the bed. The smart brain screen inside the bed was on. It was secretly watching the training video. However, soon, it turned its head and looked at the tail hugged by the little lion. It felt very uncomfortable. It wanted to pull its tail back, but when it thought of the little lion's words "Haha, you're a bad guy" before going to bed, it silently stopped.

  I wonder why the young master is scolding him in his mind. What if he pulls his tail back and wakes up the little lion.

  The little lion is too noisy and cannot be coaxed.

  However, after seeing the snake baby rushing to bed, the little white tiger also turned off the screen very conspicuously, and then lay down on the bed and pretended to sleep.

  It's almost midnight, and if you still don't sleep, maybe Teacher Xiaobai will come looking for it!

  Although the little white tiger has now accepted Teacher Xiaobai, it is still not good at contacting people, especially people who are good to itself. It is very bad at it and is even a little nervous.

  Song Hengye, who had never been cared about by others since he was a child, never taught his spiritual body how to get along with Teacher Xiaobai, who cared about it.

  However, Bai Nuosi was in a very complicated mood tonight. He had just finished watching the movie and hurried back to the room without even saying a few words to Director Huo.

  His thoughts were quite confused, so he didn't notice that the little white tiger was pretending to sleep. He walked to the baby's bed without thinking, and saw the little white tiger and the little lion next to each other. The little lion was still holding the little white tiger's tail, and they fell asleep. Slobber.

  He pulled the blankets for the two cubs and turned off the light on the bedside, leaving only a night light in the room.

  Then, he brought a tissue over and wiped the saliva from the corner of the little lion's mouth with a smile.

  Bai Nuosi stood beside the baby's bed and looked at the little white tiger and the little lion tenderly for a long time. He didn't know whether he was in a daze or simply looking at the two furries.

  It's great. They sleep, eat and play together when they are little. They will definitely become very good friends in the future.

  Bai Nuosi thought endlessly, forcing himself not to think about tonight's movie.

  Director Huo said before that the Golden Eagle is as important a friend as his family. So when he was a child, did he grow up with the Golden Eagle?

  By the way, he has never seen the golden eagle in its human form, but he has never seen Director Huo in its animal form either.

  What type of animal state will Director Huo have?

  In tonight's movie, the male beastman who falls in love with the omega is in the form of a huge brown bear, very powerful and fierce.

  With a fierce appearance like Director Huo, his animal appearance may be that of a beast.