15

"...."

Huo Ranchuan looked at the comments in the live broadcast room and was a little speechless. Young people nowadays are really talking more and more nonsense!

  When you see a cute one, you call her "wife" without asking if she is willing?

  Huo Ranchuan's spiritual body, Teng She, is still with Bai Nuosi, but he is not worried about his identity being exposed. He has already said it to the royal family. The reason given is that he is not worried about the S-class, so he wants Teng She to be close to him. Protect.

  As for outsiders, not many people knew about Huo Ranchuan's mental and physical transformation into a cub. Those people were his confidants and core members of the royal family and the army. It was impossible for them to tell anyone.

  The only thing Huo Ranchuan was worried about was that his spiritual body was so weak. What if he did something small and secretly bullied the Black Panther and was discovered by Bai Nuosi?

  After Bai Nuosi greeted the viewers in the live broadcast room, he adjusted the small live broadcast ball to automatic mode and let it float in the air. He began to prepare lessons for the babies.

  As for the viewers in the live broadcast room, looking at it from Bai Nuosi's main perspective, they saw at a glance the spiritual bodies they were thinking about, and again, two!

  Two?

  【Um? family? Why are there two spiritual bodies here? What about the one-on-one deal? 】

  [Shit, so Black Panther is not the only S-class! 】

  [After the new students of the military academy awaken, the internal system will announce it. There are no students who have awakened into snake-like mental bodies. 】

  [This snake-like mental body can get along with the black panther calmly and calmly. It must be S-level. After all, the level gap is too big. What if it is accidentally injured? They are still cubs. 】

  ...

  The audience was talking a lot about Black Snake's identity, making speculations about everything.

  Bai Nuosi turned on the small TV and found a cheerful children's song. He smiled and looked at the two cubs sitting upright: "On the first day of school, let's sing a song first, okay?"

  The two cubs looked at each other, Teng Snake met the eyes of the black panther cub, and its tail was about to move.

  Huo Ranchuan's eyebrows jumped as he watched the live broadcast room, fearing that Teng Snake would bully Black Panther in front of the live broadcast room and Bai Nuosi.

  The prelude to the music started. Bai Nuosi sat opposite the two Zai Zai, his head and hands swayed with the rhythm of the music. While waving his hands, he said to the two Zai Zai: "Come on, one, two, three, four, clap your paws along with the teacher's movements." , wagging his tail."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Although he will be embarrassed if his mental body gets into trouble, but!

  But now he faces a very serious problem!

  If Baby Snake doesn't cooperate with Teacher Xiaobai, Teacher Xiaobai will be embarrassed and sad. But if he cooperates, then he himself will be the only one who is embarrassed and sad.

  Moreover, such childish things are okay for the newly differentiated spiritual body to play with. Huo Ranchuan, a 28-year-old uncle, is really a bit reluctant...