63

Qin Yuxing has arranged all the plans and set the departure time for tomorrow, but how to bring the little lion out is a problem.

  Originally, his plan was not so fast. He initially planned to wait for the little lion to stay in the Rose Nursery until it evolved, and then evolved into a mighty big lion, and then took it away with him.

  But we can't wait now. Teacher Xiaobai doesn't even like the little lion. Huh, it's better to run away from home!

  Bai Nuosi brought the little lion and baby snake to the children's amusement park. The last time he brought the little panther here, Bai Nuosi was bitten by a gray wolf, so he didn't come back for a long time.

  Now he is in the dormitory in the East District. The East District is relatively close to the children's amusement park, not as far as the West District. He sees that the little lion likes to play games and sing. His naughty and active personality will definitely like it here.

So I just drove the stroller and came over with my two pups.

  There are still some furry cubs playing in the amusement park. Last time, Bai Nuosi was worried that the little black panther would not be able to make friends, but when it was the little lion's turn, he was not worried at all.

  Sure enough, when the little lion saw the huge colorful slide, he was completely shocked!

  This is a place for the spirit cubs to play, and it knows it!

  After all, there are some pups resting leisurely on the slide, and there are pups lying around on the swing chairs.

  The little lion's eyes were shining and he was about to jump out of the car and pounce on him.

  It was Bai Nuosi who acted quickly. He immediately came over and said, "Xingxing, don't move yet. The teacher will come and take you out of the car."

  He opened the car door and took the snake out first, and then went to hold the little lion.

  Soaring Snake is also interested in children's playgrounds!

  The last time he came, he didn't have all the fun. This time, he went straight to the swing. There were four in autumn, and the remaining one had no cubs, so it swooped up.

  Very anxious, as if afraid of being robbed by others.

  The audience in the live broadcast room looked at the two of them:

  [Not to mention, I used to feel nothing when watching a baby snake swing on a swing. Now that I have become the commander-in-chief of Huo, I just...]

  [Does General Huo like swinging so much? I really can't tell, hiss...]

  [Tsk, don't mention it, people can still hide it, but spiritual cubs really can't. Maybe the spiritual body is their true character! 】

  [This incident tells us a truth: when your spiritual body has just awakened, don't leave it to someone you don't trust easily; Dog Head JPG.]

  ...

  The snake baby went to play on the swing, and the little lion was excited to slide on the slide. There were high and low slides, long and short, and he had to try each one. If he encountered other furry cubs resting there, he would block them. When it gets out of the way, it will howl at the other cubs. The sensible cubs will leave. If the cubs are not sensible, it will step forward and sit on people, and sit on the cubs who are blocking the way. Howling.

  Bai Nuosi was so frightened that he hurried over and was about to apologize, but the furry cub who was sitting on him not only didn't get angry, but also ran away as if he was afraid of the little lion.