20

Bai Nuosi began to feel nervous. He stammered in explanation: "Actually, I have a child nutritionist qualification certificate. I have studied it and am qualified in hygiene and nutrition. However, if it is not allowed, I I won't do it anymore."

  After Bai Nuosi finished speaking, Huo Ranchuan had no reaction. The black panther cub who was eating a bear sandwich suddenly raised his head and stared at Huo Ranchuan fiercely. Suddenly, he slapped his paw on the quilt and said angrily: "I want Xiaobai to cook!"

  Teng She nodded frantically: "Hiss!"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan narrowed his eyes and stared at Teng Snake: "Are you mean to me?"

  Teng She: "..."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan couldn't believe it. Forget about Han Baiyi, his own spiritual body actually dared to hurt him?

  Huo Ranchuan stretched out his hand and pointed at Teng Snake, and said to it in a fierce whisper: "I... I raised you with my own hands!"

  He almost said "my spiritual body", Teng She really knew how to make him angry.

  Teng Snake was pointed at by him, and instantly retracted his head, and got into Bai Nuosi's arms dejectedly, burying his face with a guilty conscience.

  Fuck, after drinking too much milk and getting drunk, one day it dared to slam the table against its owner.

  Soaring Snake gave in, but Black Panther Cub did not give in. He took a bite of the bear sandwich, patted the quilt again, and shouted in a childish voice: "I want Xiaobai to cook!"

  Huo Ranchuan was speechless: "You heard me, you heard me, when did I say I wouldn't let Xiaobai cook? I just reminded him not to work too hard!"

  Bai Nuosi hugged Teng Snake and quickly smoothed things over: "It's not hard, it's not hard. Thank you, principal, for caring. Principal, please don't argue with the babies. They are still young and can behave like children."

  Huo Ranchuan was angry, they were so petty.

  He's old enough to be a father, so he pretends to be a fake because Teacher Xiaobai doesn't know. How big is his capacity to pretend like this?

  Huo Ranchuan felt that he couldn't stay here any longer. If he stayed any longer, he was afraid that he would do something irrational and beat up his mental body.

  Then it would be bad to scare Teacher Xiaobai.

  Huo Ranchuan wiped his face: "Okay, since you are fine, I will leave."

  Before, I was worried about Black Panther's spiritual body and Bai Nuosi, but now, I'm feeling suffocated.

  After Huo Ranchuan left, Bai Nuosi breathed a sigh of relief. When the little black panther yelled at Director Huo just now, it was too scary.

  He held the little black snake in his arms and said fearfully: "Although the principal is kind-hearted, it is still very scary when he gets angry. Babies, you must be careful when talking to him in the future. However, baby ,"

  Bai Nuosi lifted up the little black snake and stared at the little black snake's face: "So you were raised by the director of the garden? No wonder he came over that day to take you away."

  Teng She: "..."

  Teng She pretended not to understand what Teacher Xiaobai was talking about.