109

Mons is here to take charge of repatriating Adrian.

Huo Ranchuan will leave the main star in two days to wipe out the mercenary army's home base. Although he knows that Adrian will not do anything, he is still cautious about leaving Adrian here.

He had to clear up all the hidden dangers before he left.

He is not worried about others. After all, the main star's defense force is so strong, and Chen Min and Meng Si are still there, so nothing will happen easily.

But he is worried about his teacher Xiaobai.

Teacher Xiaobai is easy to be soft-hearted and trust others. Huo Ranchuan doesn't want the kidnapping incident like last time to happen again.

There are too many dangers in this world. Huo Ranchuan doesn't want Teacher Xiaobai to suffer those. He just needs to remain gentle and kind.

Huo Ranchuan held a meeting all night and came back the next morning.

Bai Nuosi was having breakfast with Xiao Fei Jiu, and after finishing the meal, he planned to take Xiao Jiu Jiu to the hospital to see Adrian.

As soon as Huo Ranchuan entered, Bai Nuosi immediately looked up. Huo Ranchuan didn't come back all night, and Bai Nuosi was actually quite worried.

He didn't know what Huo Ranchuan was busy with, but he didn't come home all night. If it was work, he must be too tired.

Bai Nuosi put down the bun in his hand, stood up and looked at Huo Ranchuan: "Do you want breakfast, principal?"

Huo Ranchuan was a little tired and originally wanted to take a rest, but in order to spend more time with Teacher Xiaobai, he decided to have breakfast.

After all, I won't see Teacher Xiaobai for more than a month soon.

Huo Ranchuan nodded: "Then I'll trouble Xiaobai."

Bai Nuosi quickly said: "No trouble."

He watched Huo Ranchuan return to the room, so he said to the little Jiujiu next to him: "Jiujiu, drink milk slowly, don't choke. The teacher will take out the freshly baked egg tarts and buns."

He made a lot of snacks for the baby this morning, including some bread and other pastries. Huo Ranchuan happened to be back, so he packed a small basket of butter bread and fruit pie, as well as a pot of vegetable salad, and gave it back to Huo Ranchuan. Prepared hot chocolate and honey milk for Dahei.

While Huo Ranchuan was washing, Dahei crawled out of the room first.

It climbed onto the table cautiously and glanced at Teacher Xiaobai with some restraint.

Because it knows that Teacher Xiaobai doesn't like itself, it acts nervous every time it sees Teacher Xiaobai.

Bai Nuosi pushed the milk with honey in front of Dahei, sat next to it and asked in a low voice: "Dahei, have you been avoiding me recently?"

Dahei took a sip of milk, his eyes wandered, and he felt very guilty.

Bai Nuosi looked at Dahei and reached out to touch it. It felt like he hadn't touched the cold and slippery black scales for a long time.

Bai Nuosi sighed slightly and saw that Huo Ranchuan hadn't come out yet, so he leaned in front of Teng She and said in a low voice: "This time when you go on a long journey, you must not get hurt. If you encounter danger, you must run away as soon as possible. Don't resist, you know?"

Dahei blinked and looked at Teacher Xiaobai, and nodded obediently.

Bai Nuosi added: "Also, you must not lose control again. This time you left for so long and went so far. You really lost control. I can't get through it. What should you do?"