14

The stomach capacity of cubs is small, and the digestive system is not well developed, so they cannot eat cold food. However, they are active and curious, so they need to eat small and frequent meals to supplement their nutrition in time. and physical strength.

  The meal routine set by Bainuosi for the Zaizai is three meals and two o'clock. In addition to the three normal meals, snacks must be prepared in the morning and afternoon. Protein, vitamins, calcium, iron, zinc, etc. must not be missing!

The pups had just drank milk and should not be able to eat much now. Bai Nuosi washed several vegetables and cooked them in a pot. Then he smashed them with a food supplement machine, mixed in eggs and a small amount of flour, and then added Add a little salt, stir evenly and fry in a pan to form thin and soft vegetable pancakes.

  Then, he chopped the lean meat and fresh shrimps, added starch to make long strips of fragrant shrimp crackers, and rolled them in vegetable pancakes. He made a total of three burritos, which he and his two cubs ate together.

  The difference is, he puts salad dressing on his burrito.

  Bai Nuosi brought the burrito to the small park outside the door and saw the two pups at a glance.

  The black panther cub was squatting on the stone bench, holding an empty milk bottle in his two paws. He looked up eagerly and stared at the little black snake. He was still dirty and covered with mud and leaves. I wonder if I was rolling on the ground just now.

  The little black snake was coiled on the stone table with an air of dignity, its tail wrapped around the milk bottle, and after taking a sip, it stuck out its tongue at the black panther cub. It was obviously showing off, or should it be said that it was deliberately irritating the black panther cub?

  Bai Nuosi couldn't help laughing, but at the same time he felt a little helpless. This little black snake seemed to be a little lacking in character.

  He came over and said to the little black snake: "Baby, finish your drink quickly. Next, we are going to eat delicious cakes."

  The black panther cub had already smelled the fragrance. He immediately put the bottle in his arms on the table, turned around, jumped out of the chair, and rushed towards Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi quickly placed the plate on the table, and then quickly reached out to catch the black panther cub that rushed over.

  Bai Nuosi held the black panther cub in his arms and bumped it in his arms: "Fortunately, the smart teacher Xiao Bai reacted quickly, otherwise today's cakes would have been given to the little flowers and grass."

  Teng She looked at the fragrant burrito on the table and immediately drank up the milk. Then she put the bottle aside and stared at Bai Nuosi eagerly.

  Bai Nuosi smiled and gave the burritos to them. He had read the information about the Black Panther cub, but not about the little black snake, and he didn't know what the little black snake's eating habits were.

  But so far, the little black snake likes to eat the things he prepared.

  However, to be on the safe side, the burrito that Bai Nuosi made for Little Black Snake only put one-third of the shrimp, which is about a shrimp tail. This kind of food that is prone to allergies, he usually does not understand Zaizai. Before our eating habits, we only gave them a little bit of food.

  This way, even if there is an allergic reaction, it will be very mild.

  In fact, when he was a kindergarten teacher in his hometown, the children there would not provide detailed information when they entered school. Attentive parents might tell the teacher a few words, but when they encountered those who were careless, many of them did not know that their children What are the pups allergic to?