53

Bai Nuosi poured a bowl of milk for the golden eagle and placed it outside the cage. He was actually a little nervous at first.

  But he didn't feel any aggression from the golden eagle.

  Director Huo clearly said that this golden eagle was very hot and dangerous, but Bai Nuosi didn't even feel it.

  After he put the milk down, he immediately retreated to the door and said to the golden eagle: "You drink the milk first, and now I will make you steamed buns to eat."

  After saying that, Bai Nuosi immediately turned around and left. As a result, he happened to see Huo Ranchuan staying behind him, and he didn't know when he came over.

  Bai Nuosi was a little surprised: "Director, why are you here too?"

  Huo Ranchuan glanced at the golden eagle in the room and thought that of course he had to come over. Teacher Xiaobai didn't know the danger of the golden eagle, but he knew that he couldn't let anything happen to Teacher Xiaobai.

  Huo Ranchuan had already put on his shirt. He asked, "Do you need my help?"

  For example, making steamed buns or something, he can actually help.

  Normally, Bai Nuosi might have asked him to help, but now, when Bai Nuosi thought of the thick bandages on Huo Ranchuan's body, how could he dare to let him work?

  Bai Nuosi then said: "Director, no need, can you have a good rest? The buns are very simple, I have already prepared them."

  After he wakes up the dough, he can make it directly. The fillings for the buns are ready-made, so it is actually very simple to make.

  However, he has used up all the ingredients this time. If he wants to make more fillings next time, he will have to find time to make some more fillings.

  Huo Ranchuan watched Bai Nuosi busy in the kitchen. He really wanted to help, but standing beside him, he really couldn't do anything.

  Seeing Huo Ranchuan standing here, Bai Nuosi had no intention of leaving, so he took out a stack of round paper and said to Huo Ranchuan: "Director, please help me put a paper on the buns."

  As he spoke, he put the buns on a round piece of paper and put them into the pot.

  Huo Ranchuan nodded immediately: "Okay."

  Huo Ranchuan actually felt uncomfortable about calling Teacher Xiaobai over and asking him to make steamed buns for the Golden Eagle. After all, these were beyond the scope of Teacher Xiaobai's responsibilities.

  But as long as there was a glimmer of hope of rescuing the golden eagle, Huo Ranchuan didn't want to give up.

  Therefore, I can only trouble Teacher Xiaobai for a few days.

  The two people working in the kitchen were very harmonious. Huo Ranchuan was tall, a head taller than Bai Nuosi. Bai Nuosi was a little thinner. Standing next to Huo Ranchuan, he looked a little bit clingy.

  The viewers in the live broadcast room forgot to pay attention to the golden eagle for a moment:

  [Looks like an inexplicable match, family members! 】

  [I remember that General Huo has a very hot temper, but looking at him getting along with Teacher Xiaobai, he seems to be very gentle? 】

  [He felt sorry for Teacher Xiaobai's work, so he took the initiative to join in and wanted to help. Such a man is really good! Most men just lie down and wait for food, okay? 】