6

When Bai Nuosi returned to the house, he immediately ran to the bathroom to check on the black panther cub.

  In fact, in his own home planet, he would not dare to leave the cub alone in the bathroom. After all, accidents are too easy to happen in the bathroom.

However, the infrastructure of this planet is very good, especially the Rose Nursery. All the dormitories here are designed according to the needs of the cubs.

  Faucets and hot water systems in the nursery's dormitories and bathrooms all require the caregiver's fingerprints to be activated, and it is impossible for the cubs to open them while playing.

  The corners are also arc-shaped, the floor is made of non-slip matte mats, and even the toilet is separated.

  This is why Bainuosi likes this place. The infrastructure is safe enough to prevent 90% of accidents among young children.

  As soon as Bai Nuosi walked to the bathroom door, he saw a ball of black fur running out very quickly and bumping into his leg with a "slap".

  The black panther cub obviously knew that all the strangers outside were gone, so he hurriedly ran out to find Bai Nuosi.

  It seems to really like White Nox.

  Although Bai Nuosi himself can't figure out why, he has always been popular with babies and has long been used to it.

  Bai Nuosi squatted down with a smile, reached out to hold the black panther cub in his arms, and stroked its head and back soothingly: "What was the little baby hiding from just now? Are you afraid of those uncles?"

  The black panther cub buried its head into Bai Nuosi's arms, its long tail tightly wrapped around Bai Nuosi's waist, as if it was afraid that Bai Nuosi would lose it to strangers.

  Seeing Zaizai like this, Bai Nuosi felt a little uncomfortable.

  He even had some bad guesses, such as whether the cub had been abused. Otherwise, how could it be so stressed?

  It was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and it was time for the cubs to go to bed.

  Next door to Bai Nuosi's room is a dedicated room for the cubs. Almost every nursery staff has a cubs' room next to their room, so that they can respond to the cubs' needs in a timely manner at night.

  The two rooms are connected, and there is a door in the middle. Bai Nuosi has obtained permission, and his irises can open the defense lock of that door.

  However, when he carried the black panther cub to the baby room next door, the black panther nestled in his arms seemed a little unhappy.

  It stretched out its nose and sniffed, and found that there was no smell of White Nox in this room, which made it a little dissatisfied.

  So, the black panther cub groaned and gave it twice hard in Bai Nuosi's arms, expressing his dissatisfaction with this room.

  Bai Nuosi immediately responded to the black panther. He also hugged the black panther a little harder, gently stroked its back, and gently led the black panther cub around the room: "Don't be afraid, little baby, here and the teacher's room They are connected, and there are many, many fun things here. Look, wow, there is an aquarium here."

  In the corner of the baby's room, there is a small "swimming pool" surrounded by soft sponges, filled with blue and white ocean balls, surrounded by many furry sea animals, and a small slide.

  This is a place for the pups to play and roll around. Bai Nuosi thinks this is very good. If the pups who have just arrived can play for a while, they will not reject this room.