43

At this time, a sharp scream came from the distant mountains.

  The golden eagle finally broke through all the obstacles and rushed out.

  In the distant sky, a dazzling golden light appeared, and everyone was blinded.

  It wasn't until this moment that Chu's mother finally became afraid.

  She didn't even have a mental body, she looked frightened and trembled all over: "What... what is that thing? What happened, ah? Xiaopai, hurry up, hide quickly! Don't let anything happen to you!"

  Although when she first discovered the danger, she thought of letting Chu Jiang stop hiding instead of escaping for her own life.

  But as soon as he thought about it, the reason why she was afraid of something happening to her was because she didn't want to lose her only hope of staying on the main star, and Chu Jiangting's heart ached.

  He can no longer tell whether his mother's concern comes from maternal love.

  Chu Jiangting looked at the golden eagle in the distance and didn't know what he thought of. His expression suddenly became very calm: "Mom, aren't you always worried about being deported and that your younger brothers and sisters will have a bleak future when they return to Desolate Star? Don't worry, I will now use this life to perform meritorious deeds and give you an identity card to permanently settle on the main star."

  Chu's mother was shocked and didn't realize what Chu Jiangting meant for a while. She saw that Chu Jiangting suddenly left her a high-level defense shield for military cadets. She turned around and swiped her identity card. Step into the rose nursery.

  Chu's mother stayed in the defensive shield with a dull expression. After a long while, she murmured to herself: "What... what military merits, what can I exchange for... Xiao Ting, Xiao Ting! Xiao Ting, are you crazy?! !!"

  What would she do if Xiao Ding died? What to do with their family!

  At this time, Bai Nuosi, who had just arrived at the central square, had just picked up the panda cub from the arms of the escort. Before he could say his thanks, the panda cub suddenly seemed to hear someone's call. He broke away from Bai Nuosi's arms and jumped to the ground nimbly with his round body.

  Bai Nuosi exclaimed "Yeah" and saw the panda Zai Zai turning around, looking at him reluctantly, then turning around and running away extremely quickly.

  The direction it was going was exactly the direction from which the beast's scream came!

  Bai Nuosi's face turned pale with fright, and his heart was pounding nervously. He had a very bad premonition: "Qiuqiu! Where are you going! Come back quickly!"

  If you don't come back, Teacher Xiaobai will be angry!

There was no way Bai Nuosi could ignore the panda Zai Zai. Seeing the panda Zai Zai running away, he handed the little rabbit in his hand to the guards around him without hesitation, and then chased after him.

  The guards were stunned: "Wait, wait a minute! Teacher Xiaobai!"

  After several escorts handed the little rabbit to the staff at the central square, they immediately chased it in the direction of Bai Nuosi.

  Because Han Baiyi had been paying attention to Bai Nuosi, he immediately followed him as soon as Bai Nuosi left.

  As an S-class spiritual body, the panda suddenly left the caregiver it most relied on. It must have heard the call from the main body.