49

The golden eagle kept staring at Bai Nuosi, who became a little nervous.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the golden eagle's appearance speechlessly, then turned to Bai Nuosi and said, "Let's go out."

  Bai Nuosi nodded. Before leaving, he turned to look at the golden eagle again. The golden eagle's eyes followed his footsteps again, as if he didn't want him to leave.

  If a cub was staring at Bai Nuosi like this, he might not be able to help but turn back, but this golden eagle orc is an adult, and a mentally unstable adult.

  The danger was very high, so Bai Nuosi left quickly. After the door was closed, the golden eagle, which had calmed down, began to feel agitated again.

  The little cutie is not here. It is irritated and wants to see the cutie, but it is locked up, and it is impossible to find the cutie.

  Not being able to go anywhere is so annoying!

  And, it hasn't even built a nest yet! After snatching the little cutie, there was no place to hide it.

  The golden eagle was so irritable that it wanted to have a fit and lowered its head. When it saw the food placed beside the cage, it quietly stared at the fruit and vegetable soup brought by Bai Nuosi for a long time.

  Finally, the golden eagle stood up and walked over, squatting by the cage to eat the fruit. This fruit was cut by the little cutie himself!

  He actually cuts fruit for it to eat!

  I remembered that since childhood, it had never eaten fruit cut so carefully. The little cutie really cared about it.

  The golden eagle ate one bite at a time, and his originally irritable mood had calmed down.

  These tableware and food are stained with the smell of some cuties. When the golden eagle eats, it can also feel the faint aroma coming from the cuties. It likes this smell very much. After eating all the food, it also He refused to leave for a long time, so he just leaned against the cage and rested next to the tableware with his eyes closed.

  The little cutie will definitely come in to clean up the dishes tomorrow, and then he will be able to see him again, which makes me very happy just thinking about it.

  After Huo Ranchuan took Bai Nuosi out, the panda Zai Zai was already lying on the table and had eaten almost ten sour bamboo shoot buns.

  After waking up, Teng Snake was also hungry due to the dual consumption of mental power and physical strength. It was also placed on the table. It first drank a bottle of milk, and then ate steamed buns with the panda Zai Zai. .

  Bai Nuosi came out of the room and saw Teng Snake eating steamed buns. He couldn't help but tentatively asked Huo Ranchuan: "Director Huo, your friend is not in a good state of mind right now. It takes a lot of effort for you to take care of him. Otherwise, you should let me take the baby snake back and take care of it, right?"

  Moreover, he remembered that Huo Ranchuan's back was also injured, so in addition to his friends, Director Huo had to take care of himself.

  Although Huo Ranchuan didn't show it, Bai Nuosi still felt uneasy.

  Of course Huo Ranchuan would not let Teng She go back in the past two days, unless he waited for Teng She's wounds to heal.

  Huo Ranchuan hesitated for two seconds before speaking warmly: "After these two days, I will send it back to you immediately, Teacher Xiaobai, is that okay?"