76

After hearing what Meng Si said, Huo Ranchuan vaguely remembered that Star Network did indeed have such an event.

  Some reporters tried to contact him before, but were rejected by his adjutant. It turned out to be because of this incident.

  Huo Ranchuan opened the Star Network without searching for keywords. He followed Teacher Xiaobai's account and Teacher Xiaobai's super words, including fan groups and so on. After entering this point, he saw the voting entrance. This time he was selected. There are ten people of the year in the Empire, and three will be selected from the ten by voting.

  Of course, whether you can be elected in the end does not only rely on audience voting. The person in charge of this project also has to visit, investigate the identity of the candidate, and evaluate the candidate's contribution value. After a set of procedures, only if there is no problem, can the candidate be elected. They will be formally elected and the list will be announced.

  Due to his extremely high popularity, Teacher Xiaobai is indeed at the top of the list, and the number of popularity votes has reached more than one billion.

  Huo Ranchuan asked Mengsi: "You went out for a meeting tonight, is this what you were talking about?"

  Meng Si nodded: "Yes, Commander, they will come over tomorrow to visit Xiaobai's working environment, observe his working status, and interview his colleagues at work."

  As the immediate boss of the Bainuosi unit and the person in charge of Area S, Mons needs to follow up on this matter throughout the entire process.

  Huo Ranchuan snorted: "Xiaobai's live broadcast room is so popular, does it still need to be investigated?"

  Who is in charge of Person of the Year?

  Shouldn't he come to the Rose Nursery to investigate under the guise of a visit?

  Huo Ranchuan: "The number of patrol guards will be doubled tomorrow, and I will receive them personally."

  Mengsi immediately nodded seriously: "Okay."

  Meng Si was about to leave, thought for a while, and then said: "By the way, General, Song Hengye's spiritual body seems to like Teacher Xiaobai's afternoon when I wasn't paying attention. It followed the little lion here."

  Mons was a little embarrassed. He was indeed too busy at the time to notice, and his assistant was obviously afraid of these high-level spiritual bodies.

  So when the little lion showed up and wanted to take away the little white tiger, his assistant didn't even dare to say a word.

  Mons couldn't help but sigh. Therefore, it is better to find uninformed people to be caregivers. Otherwise, in this world that is naturally controlled by mental power levels, low-level people will not be able to get along with S-level people peacefully and stably. .

  Huo Ranchuan thought that Bai Nuosi had just experienced a kidnapping incident and had wounds on his body. Now he had to take care of the little lion that escaped, but he also had to take care of the little white tiger.

  He frowned slightly, and Mengsi tensed up instantly, and immediately said: "General, I will bring the little white tiger back early tomorrow morning."

  Huo Ranchuan glanced at him and suddenly had an idea in his mind. He was worried that he could never find a chance to get close to Teacher Xiaobai. Now, while Teacher Xiaobai was injured and there were many Zaizai around him, he happened to live in Next door, wouldn't it be an excuse to get close to Teacher Xiaobai?

[BL] Being a Kindergarten Teacher for S-Class Spiritual Bodies [END]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara