69

Bai Nuosi hesitated for two seconds and blushed slightly: "No, no need, right?"

  He can go back and see a doctor again.

  He was not embarrassed when facing the doctor, but when facing Huo Ranchuan, he was at a loss and was so embarrassed that he stuttered when speaking.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at Bai Nuosi's reddish face and was silent for a few seconds before slowly speaking: "The golden eagle will come back soon. Tell it carefully and let it let you go. Just say that you are not feeling well and sick and you have to go back." See a doctor."

  The golden eagle during the nesting period attaches great importance to its mate and eggs. If its mate becomes sick, it will definitely become anxious.

  Moreover, it also listens to Bai Nuosi's words.

  When Huo Ranchuan said this, Bai Nuosi remembered: "Director, what happened tonight? Who are those people? That's right!"

  Bai Nuosi sat upright suddenly and said worriedly: "Are the babies okay? Is the little lion back?"

  Even though Teacher Xiaobai has encountered so many things, he still misses the little boy in his heart.

  Huo Ranchuan comforted him: "It's okay. The little lion and the little black snake are fine. They have been taken back. Don't worry."

  Huo Ranchuan looked at Bai Nuosi and thought, Teacher Xiaobai cares so much about the cubs. If he has children in the future, he will definitely like them very much, right?

  Bai Nuosi wanted to ask why the little lion chased him into the street, what master he wanted to save, and why did the people kidnap him tonight?

  However, before he could speak, he suddenly heard an angry and sharp bird call from outside the cave. Bai Nuosi was shocked by the high-decibel sound. Fortunately, Huo Ranchuan immediately reached out and covered his ears. .

  The next second, there was a "bang" sound, and the metal protective shield that was tightly stuck at the entrance of the cave was violently knocked open by the golden eagle!

  The metal protective shield fell to the ground and shrank into a ball with a "click". The golden eagle stood at the door of the cave, staring fiercely at Huo Ranchuan with its red eyes.

  It had only been gone for a short time before it was stolen!

  The man who invaded its lair not only filled the cave with the other's scent, but he also openly put his hand on the little cutie's shoulder!

  The golden eagle screamed angrily at Huo Ranchuan, and its huge and ferocious spiritual power spread instantly, scaring the animals in the surrounding mountains into silence. The surroundings were extremely silent.

  Huo Ranchuan didn't want to fight with the golden eagle unless necessary.

  Last time, both sides were injured, and Teng She took several days to heal the wound.

  Teng She couldn't always be injured. Once injured, she would have to recover for several days. It would be quite troublesome if those who targeted Huo Ranchuan took the opportunity to retaliate.

  What's more, Teacher Xiaobai is still here, and Huo Ranchuan can't release Teng She.

  Huo Ranchuan was silent for two seconds. Just as he was about to say something, Bai Nuosi suddenly spoke nervously: "Mr. Golden Eagle, what's wrong with you?"

  The golden eagle seemed very angry, with murderous intent in his eyes and voice.

  Bai Nuosi was a little frightened. He grabbed Huo Ranchuan's clothes nervously and whispered: "Director, is Mr. Golden Eagle sick?"