89

Although Huo Ranchuan was dominated by animal nature at this time, and his thinking was similar to that of Teng She, but after seeing Teng She being kicked by Teacher Xiaobai, he immediately put on his pants quickly.

Teacher Xiaobai doesn't like it, and he can't make Teacher Xiaobai angry.

  Teng She was simply shocked when she saw her main body's movements!

  How could this man even cheat his own spiritual body?

  Teng Snake sat there with a grievance and looked at Teacher Xiaobai carefully.

  Bai Nuosi sat on the haystack, feeling a little tired.

  The baby snake that I had been loving and protecting grew up overnight. Not only did it grow dozens of times in size, it even knew how to tease Teacher Xiaobai!

  Bai Nuosi turned his head and looked at Huo Ranchuan. Huo Ranchuan silently pulled up his pants and sat next to him, looking at him with a straight look in his eyes, not knowing how to hide it at all.

  Bai Nuosi was silent for a while, then asked Huo Ranchuan: "Director, do you know you are sick now?"

  Huo Ranchuan nodded seriously: "I know."

  Bai Nuosi was shocked and looked at him expectantly: "Director, you know? Are you awake yet?"

  Huo Ranchuan tilted his head and looked at him: "Of course, I'm always awake."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  No, Director Huo, who was tilting his head, looked confused.

  Bai Nuosi was silent for a few seconds, trying to persuade Teng She: "Baby, let's go back to Rose Nursery together, okay? Xingxing and Ha are still waiting for us at home."

  The snake baby shook his head firmly, and Huo Ranchuan spoke for it: "If we don't go back, this is our nest. We will live here for the next three months."

  Bai Nuosi was confused: "Three months? Why do you have to live for so long? The last time the golden eagle built a nest, it was only for one day, wasn't it?"

  Bai Nuosi actually didn't understand the golden eagle's situation. The reason why the golden eagle only had one day was not because its little cutie was snatched away by Huo Ranchuan.

  Otherwise, the golden eagle would have to stay in the cave for several months, laying eggs and hatching young. Then when winter comes, the nesting period of the golden eagle will be over, and by that time, the golden eagle will bring Take the little cutie and the cubs back to a warm place.

  When Bai Nuosi said this, Teng She, who had been calm, began to become irritable again.

  Huo Ranchuan also looked at Bai Nuosi with dissatisfaction: "Teacher Xiaobai, why do you always mention that bird?"

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  What else could it be because, of course, Bai Nuosi didn't know much about this aspect of knowledge, and when Chen Min explained to him that the Soaring Snake was out of control, he compared it with the Golden Eagle.

  Naturally, Bai Nuosi would always think of the golden eagle.

  With his upper body naked, Huo Ranchuan moved in and got closer. His golden vertical pupils stared at Bai Nuosi and whispered: "Teacher Xiaobai, are you still thinking about giving birth to Jin Diao?" Egg?"

  Bai Nuosi was shocked and speechless: "How is that possible! Director, please stop talking nonsense!"

  Huo Ranchuan looked serious: "That's good, you are my partner now, you can only lay snake eggs for me, you can't think about that bird anymore."