106

Bai Nuosi looked very surprised when he saw Adrian.

  Adrian also looks like a human from an alien galaxy. Moreover, he is very thin and looks like he is only fifteen or sixteen years old. It is impossible to tell that he is an adult and has a spiritual body.

  Huo Ranchuan said to Bai Nuosi: "His name is Adrian, and he is the main body of the bird. Even though he is young, he is almost 19 years old."

  Bai Nuosi looked at the thin Adrian and whispered to Huo Ranchuan: "Director, he looks a little malnourished."

  Huo Ranchuan nodded.

  But no, otherwise, with such a good qualification, he wouldn't have only awakened to level A. Chen Min was so optimistic about him and wanted to train him and cultivate him well.

  After all, Xiao Feijiu is very likely to be promoted to S when he evolves.

  This is the first time for Adrian to see Teacher Xiaobai. Although he has shared feelings with Xiaofeijiu and had contact with Teacher Xiaobai, now, he is the one who meets Teacher Xiaobai in person, not through his own spirit. in person, or through the live broadcast room.

  He has been following Teacher Xiaobai's live broadcast room for a long time, and he really likes Teacher Xiaobai!

  Teacher Xiaobai is his idol!

  If he hadn't been too poor, he would have wanted to give Teacher Xiaobai a reward, but he didn't give Teacher Xiaobai any less. He liked and forwarded every post of Teacher Xiaobai!

 He even once dreamed that he turned into the little rabbit raised by Teacher Xiaobai in the garden!

  Thinking about it now, he was still a little embarrassed. Of course, he couldn't tell Teacher Xiaobai about this. Adian's ears were red and he looked at Teacher Xiaobai with a very reserved look.

  Bai Nuosi came over. The people in the Orc Galaxy here were all very tall and mighty, but Adrian, probably due to malnutrition, was almost as tall as Bai Nuosi.

Bai Nuosi asked Adrian gently: "How is your body feeling?"

  Adrian's face turned red instantly, and he stammered: "Okay, much better."

  Adrian pursed his lips and grabbed the corners of his clothes with both hands, looking very shy and nervous.

  Looking like this, Bai Nuosi really couldn't imagine what he had done to be arrested by Huo Ranchuan.

  After all, there were four A-level guards guarding the door, and Chen Min and his adjutant were accompanying them on site. As soon as Bai Nuosi saw the battle, he knew that Adrian's identity was not simple.

  Bai Nuosi saw that Adrian was a little nervous. He patted Adrian's shoulder gently and whispered: "Don't be nervous, and don't be afraid. You are not in good health, so sit down first."

  Adrian glanced at Huo Ranchuan. When Bai Nuosi came over, Huo Ranchuan followed Bai Nuosi closely. It was obvious that Huo Ranchuan did not trust Bai Nuosi to be alone with Adrian.

  Adrian gritted his teeth, feeling a little uncomfortable.

  He looked at the gentle Teacher Xiaobai, his nose felt slightly sore. He sat obediently on the edge of the bed and looked at Teacher Xiaobai eagerly.

  When Bai Nuosi saw this child-like innocent look, he couldn't help but want to feed him.

  Bai Nuosi also walked to Adrian and sat down. He took out a box of sweet milk from the portable storage terminal very naturally, poked the straw in, and then handed it to Adrian: "Are you hungry?" ?Have you eaten yet?"