11

Huo Ranchuan suddenly became weird after hearing Black Panther Zaizai's words through induction.

  It is said that after having sex with a spiritual cub, the IQ will decrease. Looking at Han Baiyi's brain, it is true.

  Of course it was impossible for him to be a couple. It was just the first day he met Teacher Xiaobai. He asked Teng She to come over today. He just didn't trust Teacher Xiaobai and his S-level mental body, so he just came to take a look.

  The black panther cub was heartbroken when he saw the little black snake didn't reply to him.

  He looked at Bai Nuosi in his sleep and thought hard with his little brain. Teacher Xiao Bai was obviously a new employee of the Rose Nursery. Before that, he had been living in the distant Blackbird Galaxy.

  Therefore, he is unlikely to be Instructor Huo's partner.

  If not, why would the instructor, who shares the same feelings with Teng She, lie in Teacher Xiaobai's arms?

  When it thought this way, it even forgot that not only did it like to be in Teacher Xiaobai's arms, but it also let Teacher Xiaobai take a bath.

  The Black Panther Zaizai tilted his head, with puzzled eyes, staring straight at Teng She lying on Teacher Xiaobai's chest.

  Teng Snake was very irritated by the sight of it. Originally, Teng Snake was ready to leave, but in the end, this little cub had no intention of going back to sleep;

  It seems that the little black panther doesn't know that Teacher Xiaobai has adopted Soaring Snake, so he is questioning its existence.

  The little black snake thought again, this kid deliberately clung to Bai Nuosi. Could it be that he saw that Bai Nuosi had no fighting ability and was soft and easy to bully, so he chose to follow him and then escaped while he was not paying attention?

  Teng She raised her head slightly, narrowed her golden vertical pupils, and stared dangerously at the black panther cub squatting beside the bed.

  The Black Panther Zaizai are familiar with the instructor's eyes and mental strength. During the two months of military training for freshmen, they were often beaten by instructor Huo.

  The black panther cub immediately raised its little ears, stood up with alert eyes, and took two steps back slightly.

  However, he was a little worried about Teacher Xiaobai, so he didn't leave for a long time.

  So, why is Instructor Huo lying on Teacher Xiaobai!

  And looking at the snake turning into a cub, could it be that it came here to compete with it for its nursery?

  Of course it's not possible. It took a lot of effort for him to have such a gentle and patient caregiver who also likes to praise him!

  The black panther cub's expression changed, he ran a few steps and jumped onto the bed with a leap.

  Teng She: "..."

  Teng She stared at Black Panther in disbelief: Are you crazy?

  The black panther cub stared at Soaring Snake with a straight face, and then it pounced again, slamming Soaring Snake lying on Bai Nuosi's quilt, and knocked it down on the corner of the bed.

  Teng She: "????"

  Fuck, some bastard brats, don't think that just because you have just differentiated and not yet fully evolved, you can just be a newborn calf and not afraid of tigers, and you can do whatever you want, okay?