18

Mengsi hurriedly arrived: "Xiaobai, how is the Black Panther?"

  In fact, when the little black panther became ill just now, Mons and other staff members saw it on the surveillance camera. Now when they came to the scene, they were still shocked by the painfully struggling panther.

  Bai Nuosi's eyes were red: "Supervisor, the baby is not doing well. It seems to be very uncomfortable."

  This symptom has lasted for several minutes. If the little black snake hadn't been tightly wrapped around the black panther, the black panther might have hit his head and bled.

  Bai Nuosi moved away, and Sakina walked up to the black panther with a serious expression, squatted down, and quickly inserted the needle in her hand into the left side of the shoulder blade of the black panther's forelimb.

  After the injection, the black panther cub quickly calmed down, closing his eyes and breathing rapidly, but he no longer struggled and rolled wildly.

  Meng Si said to Bai Nuosi: "Xiao Bai, were you scared just now?"

  Bai Nuosi wiped his eyes with a handkerchief and shook his head. His expression was depressed and sad. He looked at the black panther cub and whispered: "I didn't take good care of him. When I just got up this morning, I discovered The baby was in a very depressed mood and not in good spirits. I should have been more cautious at that time and took him to the infirmary for examination."

  But at that time, he only used the treatment cabin in the baby room to check Black Panther, and no problem was found.

  Bai Nuosi wondered if the treatment cabin was a child's toy?

  Meng Si felt a little guilty. He reached out and patted Bai Nuosi on the shoulder and said, "It's not your fault, Xiao Bai. You did a good job. The Black Panther will get sick. It's his own problem."

  Sakina held the sleeping black panther cub in her arms, looked at Bai Nuosi secretly, and said at the same time: "I really don't blame you, his disease is not easy to detect, and there is no onset of the disease. It's an omen. He's depressed and mentally ill. It has nothing to do with his current illness, so you don't need to think too much about it."

  I couldn't explain the spiritual body to Bai Nuosi, so I could only use this kind of words to comfort him.

  But Bai Nuosi was very worried. He immediately asked Sakina: "So what kind of disease is the baby's disease? Is there anything that needs to be paid attention to in daily life? By the way, the baby is very resistant to being close to strangers. Will he be with Is it related to his disease?"

  Sakina: "..."

  Sakina turned to look at Mengsi.

  Meng Si scratched his head: "Xiaobai, just wait a moment, we have already contacted the Black Panther's family, and we will soon know about the situation of the Black Panther's cubs. Don't worry."

  Bai Nuosi frowned. He always felt that Meng Si's attitude was a bit inconsistent.

  The Rose Nursery has obviously made all the safety facilities very complete. For the safety and health of the cubs, everything from the playground equipment to the walls and carpets in the room has been perfected.

  But now that Zaizai is so sick, they actually tell him not to worry. How can he not be anxious?

  Besides, it's really strange that Black Panther's parents haven't shown up yet.

  After following Mengsi and the others to the infirmary, the black panther cub was handed over to Sakina. Bai Nuosi held the little black snake in his arms and waited outside with Mengsi.