7

After the initial shock, Bai Nuosi quickly calmed down.

  This is a child care center. All the protection and facilities here are perfect. There is no possibility of snakes that threaten the safety of the cubs.

  After Bai Nuosi took a few steps back, he quickly calmed down and stared at the black snake that was about as thick as his forearm.

  No matter what, even if it was really a wild poisonous snake, he couldn't turn around and run away. After all, there was a black panther cub sleeping in the next room, and in order to facilitate the care of the cub, the door to the same door in the two rooms was wide open. of.

When Bai Nuosi was just washing up, he happened to take off his smart bracelet. In these few seconds, he had not yet decided what to do.

  But soon, the black snake lying on the window seemed to know that it had scared Bai Nuosi, and it immediately felt guilty. Its two golden eyes rolled around for a moment, and then it slowly lowered its head with its head held high. He slowly stepped back out of the window.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  This black snake looks quite humane?

  Bai Nuosi thought that the black snake had retreated, so he cautiously stepped forward to close the window. However, he saw that the tip of the black snake's tail was still hooked on the edge of the window, as if to prevent him from closing the window.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi was stunned for two seconds. Suddenly there was light outside the window. He looked closely and saw the black snake coming back again, holding a small golden sign in its mouth.

  Bai Nuosi was shocked. He knew this golden brand. There was one on the neck of Black Panther Zai Zai!

  Bai Nuosi was shocked. He looked at the black snake holding the sign in its mouth and asked, "Are you also the orc cub here?"

  Bai Nuosi was not only shocked, but also a little confused. The orc cubs were different from what he imagined. There were even snake orcs!

  He is most afraid of snakes!

  Bai Nuosi looked at the black snake lying on the window with the cards in its mouth, and his expression was tangled for a few seconds.

  Every cub is different, and they can't choose their own birth. As a teacher, he can't be prejudiced against snake cubs!

  In short, fortunately, the other party is an orc cub, which is considered a human being, rather than a simple snake. If the snake is combined in the direction of the cub, he feels that he is not unacceptable.

  Anyway, the caregivers and cubs here are one-on-one. Now that he has a black panther cub, this snake baby definitely doesn't need to be taken care of by him!

  In a short period of time, Bai Nuosi thought a lot in his mind. It was already midnight and a snake cub was still wandering outside. This was not acceptable!

  Bai Nuosi really couldn't ignore it, so he mustered up the courage to step forward and talk to the little black snake gently: "Little baby~~ It's so late, why are you alone...with a snake outside? Outside It's so dark, where is your nursery teacher?"

  The little black snake stared at Bai Nuosi, blinking his golden eyes a few times, then tilted his head, put the golden sign in his mouth on the window sill, and climbed in from the window in a hurry.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Although he couldn't sit idly by, he really had no intention of inviting the baby snake in...