96

Huo Ranchuan knew that Adrian was not very loyal to those mercenaries, but he could not let them go easily.

  He stood up and said, "Pay more attention to him and don't really kill him. I'm going to see Teacher Xiaobai."

  The adjutant nodded immediately and watched Huo Ranchuan leave.

  After Huo Ranchuan left, the guard asked the adjutant in a low voice: "Adjutant, the general spent last night in the cave with Teacher Xiaobai. Is Teacher Xiaobai going to become our general's wife soon?"

Everyone knew that Huo Ranchuan's loss of control happened to be related to his courtship period. Teacher Xiaobai was able to comfort Huo Ranchuan so quickly, which showed that he and Huo Ranchuan were very compatible.

  The adjutant said seriously: "Don't say this kind of thing again. Do your duty."

  Huo Ranchuan's partner will receive much attention, and no rumors can spread before everything is confirmed.

  Teng Snake was originally going to take Bai Nuosi directly back to the Rose Nursery.

  But after Bai Nuosi knew that the matter here was resolved, he wanted to come over and see Huo Ranchuan.

  No matter what, he was still worried about Huo Ranchuan's safety. After all, Huo Ranchuan's condition was not good to begin with.

  Bai Nuosi was wearing Huo Ranchuan's trench coat, holding Xiao Feijiu in his arms, sitting on Teng She's head. Teng Snake opened its huge wings and soared directly into the sky, shocking Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi: "Oh my god, baby, you can really fly!"

  When Bai Nuosi got excited, he called the baby out of habit.

  Soaring Snake was extremely happy. It flapped its wings gently twice, slowed down, and flew slowly through the air with Bai Nuosi.

  The little one in his arms was not convinced. It also spread out its two short, round wings in Bai Nuosi's arms, and tried its best to dodge Bai Nuosi a few times.

  It puffed out its bulging chest and looked at Teacher Xiaobai proudly, with a face full of begging for praise: "Chi Chi Chi!"

  I fly too!

  Bai Nuosi hugged it lovingly: "Little Jiujiu is so powerful, little Jiujiu also has wings! When he grows up, little Jiujiu can also spread his wings and fly high like a baby snake!"

  Xiao Feijiu nodded happily, and patted Teacher Xiaobai's arm with his wings: "Chi chi chi chi chi chi!"

  It also has to fly with Teacher Xiaobai on its back!

  It pointed to the top of its head with its wings again.

  From now on, Teacher Xiaobai will sit on top of its head! There is no need to sit on this black snake anymore. It has beautiful feathers. Teacher Xiaobai will be very warm if she stays on it.

  Teng Snake listened to Xiao Fei chirping and didn't play. After getting to know Teacher Xiao Bai for a long time, Teng Snake decided to compete with it for Teacher Xiao Bai.

  Really, Snake rolls his eyes.jpg.

  Bai Nuosi was amused by Xiao Feijiu's dancing appearance.

  He picked up Little Fatty Jiujiu and pinched its red pointed mouth: "Little Jiujiu, you are so cute! You are really an angel baby!"

  Xiao Feijiu rubbed herself proudly in Teacher Xiaobai's arms, thinking that as long as Teacher Xiaobai likes it, it can do more.