74

Seeing Teacher Xiaobai taking care of Xiaobaihu so carefully and thoughtfully, Song Hengye was a little touched for some reason.

  Maybe no one can understand, but in his heart, he suddenly thought of his mother.

  He has never seen his mother since he was a child, but he has imagined countless times that if his mother was still alive and took care of him when he grew up, maybe she would be like Teacher Xiaobai, right?

  Song Hengye leaned against the bed, his strong facial features slightly moved. Teacher Xiaobai is indeed a very good teacher. No wonder Qin Yuxing has been talking in his ears all day long.

  After massaging the three cubs, Bai Nuosi hugged them and went to bed. He was still living in the ward. The ward was a suite with two rooms, so Bai Nuosi was ready to put the cubs to sleep. After that, he went to sleep in the next room.

  Set the alarm clock in the middle of the night and just get up and watch the babies two or three times. After all, the little lion and the little black snake can sleep all night until dawn.

  Bai Nuosi and the three cubs were crowded on the bed. The snake baby was lying on his right side as always, while the lion cub quickly lay down on his left side. The little white tiger looked at them with a straight face, and the good position was occupied. What else could it do if it was taken away? It could only squat next to the little lion.

  Bai Nuosi saw it and said with a smile: "Haye, come to the teacher's side."

  With that said, Bai Nuosi took the baby snake into his arms, vacated the space on his right side, and let the little white tiger lie down.

  This time, all three babies were nestled in Teacher Xiaobai's arms.

  Teacher Xiaobai, who is fair and just, will never neglect any cub!

  Bai Nuosi said gently: "Now is our bedtime story time. Let the teacher see which book is it's turn today?"

  The bedtime story session is Snake Baby's favorite session!

  Huo Ranchuan would stop and listen to stories every night, no matter how busy he was!

  Just like now, he was originally in His Highness the Crown Prince's office, discussing the follow-up investigation arrangements for the kidnapping incident with several of the Crown Prince's confidants. While everyone was actively speaking, he was the only one who remained silent and sat there without speaking.

  His Royal Highness the Crown Prince asked him curiously: "Does General Huo have any ideas?"

  Huo Ranchuan raised his head slightly, glanced at His Royal Highness, silently shook his head, and made a gesture, indicating that he was busy with other things.

  His Royal Highness: "..."

  Those who didn't know thought something serious had happened to his spiritual body.

  But in fact, only His Highness the Crown Prince here knew that this guy was listening to a bedtime story!

  Bai Nuosi took out a picture book from the portable storage terminal. On the cover of the picture book, there was a little boy riding a horse and holding a sword.

  Bai Nuosi pointed to the cover and said: "The story we are going to tell tonight is called "Nobby the Little Knight". Nobby is this little boy. His biggest dream is to become a brave knight who can ride the most handsome knight." The horse, holding the best sword, goes to kill the evil dragon and eliminate harm for the people!"