32

Soaring Snake is being chased by this curly panda!

  After the curly panda jumped into the water, it ran in the direction of the snake with all four limbs like a dog pawing.

  The chubby panda cub stirred up the lake water loudly. For a moment, the water splashed everywhere, filled with murderous intent.

  Teng She: "..."

  Teng She was shocked. Damn it, pandas can't swim, right?

  It's so reckless, is it going to die?

  Soaring Snake was calmed by the panda's aura, turned around and jumped out of the water, then ran in panic in the direction of Bai Nuosi.

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan watched helplessly as his spiritual body was being chased by a panda cub and fled in all directions.

  Huo Ranchuan was a little speechless.

  But, what's going on with that panda cub? Why does it look so crazy?

  The new mental body information has been sent to Huo Ranchuan, but Huo Ranchuan hasn't had time to read it yet.

  Teng Snake panicked and rushed to Bai Nuosi's body. It coiled tightly around Bai Nuosi's waist. Its head was hidden behind Bai Nuosi. A pair of eyes were exposed from behind its shoulders to see the wet creature crawling out of the lake. Look at the curly panda coming up.

  This time we really encountered a problem.

  The panda Zai Zai had already rolled onto the shore. He shook the water hard on the shore, and even staggered because of too much force and almost threw himself out.

  After shaking it off, he ran towards Bai Nuosi with a fierce look on his face.

  When it ran a few steps in front of Bai Nuosi, it seemed to have just discovered Bai Nuosi, and it suddenly braked. Then, the center of its round body was unstable, and it fell head down with a "snap" sound. On the ground, because its body was too round, it rolled on the ground again.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  The panda cub's wet hair was instantly covered with mud, and the white hair was dyed yellow by the mud. It looked like a sloppy and playful panda cub.

Seeing the panda cub stumble, Bai Nuosi felt his heart melting.

  Pandas are such a cherished species. It turns out that there are also orcs with panda genes in the orc galaxy!

  Isn't this too cute? Who can withstand it?

  Bai Nuosi knelt down and couldn't hide his excitement. He looked at the panda cub who was struggling to get up from the ground. His eyes were bright and his voice was gentle: "Hello, little cutie, I am Teacher Xiaobai. What is your name?" What's your name?"

  After panda Zai Zai got up from the ground, he flopped down on the ground and looked up, just in time to see Teacher Xiao Bai smiling at him.

  The panda Zai Zai's angry expression suddenly froze. It stared at Bai Nuosi's beautiful face and slowly opened its mouth.

  The person in front of me is so beautiful, so cute, and so gentle!

  The panda Zai Zai scratched his belly and took down a handful of mud. Since he had nowhere to put it, he could only spread it on the ground. He tilted his head and stared at Bai Nuosi with doubtful eyes.

  Seeing that it no longer attacked the little black snake, Bai Nuosi breathed a sigh of relief and asked the little panda: "Little cutie, can I see your cards?"