72

After everyone left, Bai Nuosi's lunch arrived. He took his two cubs to eat together. After hesitating for a while, he decided to turn on the live broadcast.

  He is now online every day. In the past two days, countless fans have sent him private messages and messages, asking about his situation, whether he is safe, whether he is injured, etc.

  Only then did he realize that the audience had already known about his kidnapping.

  The little lion and baby snake were drinking milk and eating next to him. Bai Nuosi also laid out the food and opened the live broadcast room.

  As soon as his live broadcast room opened, hundreds of millions of viewers poured in instantly.

  Bai Nuosi has more fans than he imagined, but he doesn't know it very well.

  Bai Nuosi's face was a little pale. He was wearing a hospital gown, sitting on the bed in the ward, smiling and greeting the viewers in the live broadcast room: "Hello, I am Teacher Bai from Rose Nursery."

  The barrage in the live broadcast room has become densely packed:

  [Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wife! You finally started live streaming! We are all worried about you! 】

  [It's good that Teacher Xiaobai is fine. I heard last night that Teacher Xiaobai was kidnapped. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep all night. I have been paying attention to the information about Rose Nursery and wanted to know if Teacher Xiaobai was back. 】

  [Let those who spread rumors take a closer look. What kind of script are they talking about? Last night, the streets in the central district were affected and two shops were burned down. Damn it, those kidnappers deserve to die! 】

  [Why did they kidnap Teacher Xiaobai? Could it be that some people are anxious because Teacher Xiaobai has received too many S-level favors? 】

  [emmmm, I blindly guessed that it was because of the golden eagle. The golden eagle has been out of control for so many years. Who has come up with a solution? But as soon as Teacher Xiaobai appeared, the Golden Eagle suddenly stabilized, so some people may want to control Teacher Xiaobai! 】

  ...

  There is everything in the barrage.

 Bai Nuosi was a little tired. He asked some questions and answered the audience slowly: "I'm fine. I just suffered some skin injuries. It was Director Huo and Mr. Golden Eagle who saved me. I'm really grateful to them." , without them, I don't know where I would be right now."

  Bai Nuosi added: "The little lion is very good. You can't blame it for what happened last night. There are too many bad people in this world, and there are more traps for bad people. The little lion is still young, and it has not yet learned the ability to distinguish bad people. Woolen cloth."

  Both the little lion and Qin Yuxing are indeed still young. Moreover, Qin Yuxing has been focusing on studying and training over the years and doesn't even have any friends.

  He is very simple in nature, and it is reasonable for him to be deceived.

  Although many people in the audience were blaming Qin Yuxing, scolding him for being ignorant of worldly affairs and just committing suicide, he almost harmed Teacher Xiaobai.

  But Qin Yuxing is actually a simple child, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he is young and ignorant.

  No matter what others think, Bai Nuosi will not blame the little lion anyway.