Hello New York...

New york streets

-I still don’t understand why we have to do this- Heidi Jensen said while walking the new York streets arm crossed with a posture that screamed “FIRST PERSON THAT CROSSES MY PATH ILL BEAT THE SHI* OUT OF THEM”

-I already explained a million times Heidi, my dad thinks that is better if we keep a low profile for a few months and he’s right -

She was explaining patiently to her best friend. 

Charlotte Austin was walking the streets of New York without the need to call anyone’s attention. The raven haired knew that she had the City on the palm of her hand and she didn’t needed any effort to keep it like that. With the most insignificant eye contact she could make the man that sold furniture on the corner lose his job, or the woman that was now cleaning windows on her little cupcake store while singing a Taylor’s song, what was her last name? Whatever, with just a call Charlotte Austin could make the woman’s business change owners before even finishing the song  without giving her any opportunity. She couldn’t help it, she was good at negotiating and she knew it.

-Well, for your father is easy saying it we’ve been all morning busy looking for a new apartment -she added

-Heidi…-Charlotte was trying to calm down her friend again.

-Heidi nothing- Her friend interrupted her stopping abruptly on the street to confront her friend.

-We are millionaires Charlotte- she said with fury

-Not barely millionaires, we are freaking multi millionaires, we could buy an entire building in the middle of this city- she said while trying to make Charlotte understand her, she’d do anything to make her see her point.

-If we do that, we’d have the press media here before you even had the chance of having sex with Tina on every corner of that apartment Heidi, we’d alert the competition and all of our business will go to hell, all the effort, all the investigation that we did and all we have inverted in it will get ruined too.-Charlotte responded calmly.

-Besides…-she continued before her friend had the chance of interrupting her -correct me if I’m wrong but it was your idea to move to this city to win more places and if that’s what you want, we better listen to my dad and look for an apartment that doesn’t look like two multimillionaire's live there- she said ending the conversation.

Heidi was left on the street standing, frowning, walking fast once she noticed Charlotte was walking really fast. -Can we at least have a jacuzzi?- Heidi asked after mentally accepting what her friend said

-Once we get the apartment you can do whatever you want- the brunette said

-Just remember we’ll be doing this for just a few months, once we start winning over this city we’ll say goodbye to poverty, you can go live with Tina and I can go with Liam- she said

-Yeah if he decides he wants to live with you- her friend said giving her an evil smile. 

-You know how obsessed he is with the strippers at the clubs- she added waiting for the fury she knew she was provoking, after all someone had to pay for how she was feeling right now.

Charlotte didn’t answer and that gave heidi the opportunity to keep talking about her friend’s ‘boyfriend’- can you imagine once you tell him that you want him to start working at the office reducing his precious time of doing absolutely nothing…HE’LL DIE…- she said while looking at her friend. 

Charlotte didn’t need to say anything she just simply turned around and stood right in front of her friend staring right into her eyes, and just with that Heidi knew she had to shut the hell up… after all she was Charlotte Austin she was a pro at being evil. It’s not like she didn’t knew her boyfriend’s obsession with strippers, or that he was good for nothing, she just preferred to ignore it, and with Heidi and the rest of her friends always reminding her who he was she just couldn’t ignore it. Being with  Liam and dealing with his stupidity was way easier than looking for someone else. He was cute, he knew how to dress and also knew how to act in front of people, the rest was overvalued.